ACC British GT Series @ Various Tracks - Every Thursday

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
good race guys.Seb sorry if I went off the track in the middle of the race at the first corner, but I had a crazy lag, then you always go like a train ... I tried to do better tonight but the result has not changed

Hi mate, no worries. I knew there was a gap between us, and I knew it was some sort of lag spike as you jumped ahead, but I was worried that at the time you might have thought I had tapped you!

I was relieved when I checked the replay and there was no contact!

Great race again, great battle!

It was a pity you had the lag spike as Snetterton is a tricky track to overtake on and you were positioning your car well.

Last edited:
Looking forward to Spa on Thursday, hopefully Eau Rouge goes well at the start for everyone :)

Guessing it'll be pretty dangerous being mid pack

Looking forward to Spa on Thursday, hopefully Eau Rouge goes well at the start for everyone :)

Guessing it'll be pretty dangerous being mid pack
86355A79-7B33-4829-AA17-42DEE7F3E411.jpeg

Sure, not tried the day night transition before. Does it affect track temperature for tyre pressures?

Yeh it will drop to a cooler temp during the night. I suppose you could tweak your new tyre set pressures on the fly using the mfd then when you pit you'll be roughly right for pressures.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies