ACC British GT Series @ Various Tracks - Every Thursday

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Silverstone was a great race! I must say that the level of competition was really to a high standard (apart from the 1st and 2nd that were at another level. Congrats!). There was a diference of 1 second between 3rd and 8th. Also, there was really good driving along the race. Shout out to Nick Coolen, once again great race mate! I could have drove more defensively but that could cause me loosing more positions by the end of the race and you were definetly faster. Lastly, so sad to see one of the other BMW spun at Luffield in the last lap. Keep the good racing all. :)

Probably my most intense 60 minutes in simracing till now! I like how close the pace was in the battle for podium and up to P7 - the winner was leagues ahead (congrats).

I could keep up the pace of Nick first couple of laps then after suddenly being on P2 I lost my cool and started to make mistakes. After catching up with the M4 train again I went for an early undercut which was going really great. But then I caused an accident on the outlap and by giving the position back I lost about 7 to 8 seconds :( But then again if I would land in front of the M4 trio after pit I think I'd screw up under pressure :D

Silverstone was a great race! I must say that the level of competition was really to a high standard (apart from the 1st and 2nd that were at another level. Congrats!). There was a diference of 1 second between 3rd and 8th. Also, there was really good driving along the race. Shout out to Nick Coolen, once again great race mate! I could have drove more defensively but that could cause me loosing more positions by the end of the race and you were definetly faster. Lastly, so sad to see one of the other BMW spun at Luffield in the last lap. Keep the good racing all. :)
It was me Baez I thought I had a chance in the final straight and slammed the gas... in the kerb... not good ehe if you had kept the distance I wouldn't be tempted omg There's a good lesson there, I was greedy and paid the price. It was a good race for sure, nice pace and respect amongst us. Cheers guys

Yea, great race guys.
Good battle at the start with Bateman, confidence just lacking slightly to get up close to someone to perform a move, something to build on! Probably the most consistent ive been on that circuit so i'm well happy with the P6 although this was P7 until I noticed a driver had spun out in front.

Must have been annoying to say the least

Last edited:
Thx guys for the races.
But I thnk I'm going to retire from this series.
Driving alone is not that funny compared to you and your fights.
Wish you all the best and we'l meet an track another time.
Lonely at the top.... You are so damn good (it's a fact) that it's bad.
You were realy out of this world, congrats! As for me I wish you all the success and fun you can get out there ;) (I assure you I gave my best to be there at the front with you lot, but you were a true Alien, not a chance we could get you... )
Cheers

Last edited:
Lonely at the top.... You are so damn good (it's a fact) that it's bad.
You were realy out of this world, congrats! As for me I wish you all the success and fun you can get out there ;) (I assure you I gave my best to be there at the front with you lot, but you were a true Alien, not a chance we could get you... )
Cheers
:D
Not an Alien. There is still at least one second missing.
But I wanted some fun with fights on the track.
Back in the days, when I did those club races here at RD, I was saying the same things to the winners :D
Keep on trying and never give up.

@Enzo Fazzi you were realy fast too.
but only completed 5 laps.... what happenned to you?
Cheers
After 5 laps there was a 5 second gap to David ahead and a 7 second gap behind. Would've been quite a boring race.

This only being my 3rd race in ACC, the first being around 2 years ago, the second one was this Monday, I decided I'd rather spend my evening in a practice session, being able to change and test different things.

Last edited:
What a race. Super intense. I think this is one of the most difficult tracks to get right with a GT car. After the first 4 laps I had 3 warnings. Then some hard fights with Dahlgren, a spin, a bad and long pitstop (to repair damage) and another chase to catch Baez (again lol). I really enjoyed it and tbh I am happy Silverstone is behind us now.

Looking forward to the next one!
(pls no ballast this time around. The out of reach drivers left anyhow. Only us slow rookies left :))

Last edited:
Success Ballast for round 3
David Buege 70kg
Magnus Dahlgren 50kg
Nick Coolen 30kg

Happy to drop the ballast if you guys don't want it? Saves me connecting to the server when I'm not racing if you do ditch it.

It sounds like there is a good group of you now that are similar pace and happy learning so if David isn't returning I'll leave you guys to it and just jump in for some Monday night Ginetta fun instead :)

Last edited:
Well... I can say that I had a "Sebastian Vettel on a Aston Martin" kind of race :D
I had a big drop in pace comparing with the previous racing. I qualified in 8 place, not that far from Baez and Miranda. At the start lost a position to Ahrens and I after that I was strugling to keep up with the pace of the guys ahead when.... I had a huge sBin! Left side tires boiling and down to 11. Could recover and overtake Bateman, but Ahrens was already 7 seconds away.
After that, I did my stop and then Ahrens was 17s ahead and Bateman was 9 behind. So I was completely alone =/
I could not be consistent and almost spun 4 times, losing around 2 seconds each time.
In summary, not fast enough, a big mistake and a lot of small ones, and driving for around all alone for 45 minutes.
It is nice to read that a lot of people where competitive and had a fun race.
Will practice more to be better at Donington and be able to join the fun.
See you there!

Seriously I've done many races on RD but this time I had the impression to run on a public server..

Divebombs, people who hurt you and go on on their way but still pushing you and the best for the end with the bmw outside the track which do not control if some people are coming before to enter the track again.

never saw that on private races :mad:

Last edited:
Seriously I've done many races on RD but this time I had the impression to run on a public server..

Divebombs, people who hurt you and go on on their way but still pushing you and the best for the end with the bmw ouside the car which do not control if some people are coming before to enter the track again.

never saw that on private races :mad:
I think I get your meaning, I was sideswiped with 3 minutes to go. Not sure if the 30 day ban will be enforced, though.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%