ACC British GT Series @ Various Tracks - Every Thursday

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
It was a shame that only half of the grid turned up - something I'm going to be looking at when I get chance. I'm going to be looking for people who have signed up and not turned up to 3 or more races and dropping them a message, sound fair?

Luckily the race was an absolute blast! One of the best I've had on RD.

An awesome defensive drive from David in the BMW, drove the perfect lines to keep Andrew and I behind in our 3 way battle for 2nd place.

Cracking drive from Andrew, first time back in the Porsche for a while. Always have a great fair race with you.

Congrats to Magnus who drove brilliantly and a well deserved win. No way past that McLaren today!

Well done to anyone else that had a good race and managed to survive Brands Hatch - one of the more tricky circuits.

P.S - I'll look to start practice at 19:45 UTC to make it half an hour so anyone that hasn't had chance to practice in the week can get up to speed.

Last edited:
Thanks all for the nice race, despite the small field.
As always, Brands Hatch is a track of its own. A beautiful Beast, nice to be there but tricky to be consistent.

I had a mäh start and struggled the first half to get a rhythm. The fight in the beginning with the MCL and Porsche was nice, tried to make no contact or error.
The 2nd half was better, but was also a lonely race in the middle of no where;)

Congrats to the podium and again thanks for organizing!

Add our events to your icalendar or Google calendar
Hi all, hope you are all well.

Just a reminder that you can add any event you sign up to on SGP to your calendar.

Just click the button highlighted below and it fills it all in for you.

I'm hoping this will help people remember they have signed up so we won't end up with as many DNF results.

See you on Thursday for the final at Donington :)
Capture.JPG

Hi, everyone! I was hopping to be able to join the race last week, but I was so busy preparing to my travel. I'll be visiting my family until the first week of April, so I'll not be able to participate in the next races nor the GT4 championship (was eager to race the GT4s!). Thank you all for the great battles and hope to see you on the next championship. Cheers!

As it's the last race of the series we want to go out on a high - with that in mind could I suggest a gentleman's agreement between us all regarding the pit exit at Donington?

• For practice and quali the driver exiting the pits MUST WAIT until it's clear to join.
  • For the race the driver on track (yellow line) moves over just enough to let the car leaving the pits join (red line)
The car leaving the pits can then join without causing any issues or having to sit blocking the pit exit. The only exception to this would be if there are 2 cars side by side battling on track, then the responsibility lies with the joining car to slot in.

don.jpg

P.S - Don't forget practice starts at 19:45 UTC so you've got a bit more time to practice.

Last edited:
I actually had this issue with a public server the other day, I joined from the pits not knowing the pit exit etiquette. Although I did think I was in the right they made a good point that I wasn't and should have waited on the exit for them to pass.

I expected them to move over to let me join, lesson learned.

The pit exit at Donington is a pain in the neck. It's short and joins on the racing line. Under racing conditions I would obviously be looking in the mirrors when joining but would expect the car on track to at least leave me a cars width to join.

Assetto Corsa Competizione Screenshot 2022.03.10 - 21.48.57.44.png

Thanks to everyone who took part this season. I'd like to think on the whole you've all had some good races, bad ones are part of it but as long as you've had some fun then I'm happy :thumbsup:

Congrats to Andrew who takes top step this season, the Aston proving to be an all round weapon in your hands sir.

There will be a couple of weeks down time for the GT3 races to give everyone a break, if you fancy some RD racing action we have the GT4 season on Monday nights.

I believe there is more content coming to ACC soon so maybe we'll wait to see if there are new tracks to try out?

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Forum trophies