Brazilian Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - Vote Now

5. If he gives Ocon space, just like Senna did, he's a furious race winner, just like Senna.
Ocon was in the blind spot, you can't see any car behind you from that angle.
That's a general complaint about the current F1 cars, because of al the side protection, aero and rearwings there is not much backwards and sidewards vision.
We seen so many incidents from cars hitting each other in that blind spot.
But when you are leading the race and seen the guy in front of you get blue flags.
You probably not even think about the possibilty that the lapped driver is trying to overtake you the next corner.
Next season Ocon is not driving for a whole year in F1 and will be mostly be remembered as the "guy" that drove off the leader off the track and ruined his victory.
That Verstappen is pushing Ocon afterwards is party understandable after such a deception.
But was better to just break a TV screen in the hospitality unit away from the cameras.
That was a unnecessary action from Max.
I'm sure the Red Bull management makes sure that behaviour is not seen again.

It is not football.... racing is high speed in thousant seconds some time there is no time to make a choice on the track... Ocon must learn that a leader in the race is a leader
Ocon must learn indeed but Max hasn't yet and still gets rewarded with the best car!! Guess Ocon just had a go at his raw model!! Lolll

Ocon was in the blind spot, you can't see any car behind you from that angle.
That's a general complaint about the current F1 cars, because of al the side protection, aero and rearwings there is not much backwards and sidewards vision.
We seen so many incidents from cars hitting each other in that blind spot.
But when you are leading the race and seen the guy in front of you get blue flags.
You probably not even think about the possibilty that the lapped driver is trying to overtake you the next corner.
Next season Ocon is not driving for a whole year in F1 and will be mostly be remembered as the "guy" that drove off the leader of the race.
That Verstappen is pushing Ocon afterwards is party understandable after such a deception.
But was better to just break a TV screen in the hospitality unit away from the cameras.
That was a unnecessary action from Max.
I'm sure the Red Bull management makes sure that behaviour is not seen again.

But Max wasn't overtaking Ocon. Ocon had caught Max and attempted a pass into the first part of the chicane, which Max saw.

If he thought there was no chance of Ocon still being there on the second apex, he has an instinct vacuum.

But Max wasn't overtaking Ocon. Ocon had caught Max and attempted a pass into the first part of the chicane, which Max saw.

If he thought there was no chance of Ocon still being there on the second apex, he has an instinct vacuum.

Max was before Ocon in the Senna S no reason to discusion for me give the race leader enough space.. that are the rules.

All leclerc fans are happy for him, me incluided. He was the best out of the "14 non-superfast" drivers in the entire grid and truly reminded some people of how good he drove in Formula 2. I hope he can keep this up when he gets to Ferrari next year.

All leclerc fans are happy for him, me incluided. He was the best out of the "14 non-superfast" drivers in the entire grid and truly reminded some people of how good he drove in Formula 2. I hope he can keep this up when he gets to Ferrari next year.

Leclerc will be there next seaon for sure.. he and Max and Ocon is the future. Maybe Max and Ocon today have a baricade from the past.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back