Brazilian Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - Vote Now

Strange, when max drives from 18e to 2e, it is easy done with a rbr, and now it is a great drive. All these opinions overhere don't stick!:laugh:

Daniel has done better than that many times without cars retiring ahead of him!!
Max had 6 cars spinning ahead of him in the 1st lap of that race and even more retirements ahead of him. So in fact he did only overtake 8 or 9 cars only which is nothing special since they were all slower teams.

Last edited:
Crashtappen finally faces karma!
Imagine all the drivers he crashed against having a go at him in the paddock...lolll I would never vote Ocon though.
I want to believe the ones who did, are not Max haters but Hamilton fanboys mostly.

Besides Daniel should be 3rd in Championship by now.

158/12 * 20 = 263 points.

Take out the 8 DNF’s and replace them with his average points scored when finishing a race in 2018 and Daniel would be 3rd in the drivers championship. Count the crash with Verstappen and it’s 287.

Btw, ironic to see Ocon being voted 2nd DOTD. (54 votes)
It tells a story.
Yes it does, and that may be the first time I agree with you here ;)... but wait... the ‘story’ that you think it tells, will probably be a completely different one than the ‘story’ I think it tells.:p

Besides Daniel should be 3rd in Championship by now.

158/12 * 20 = 263 points.

Take out the 8 DNF’s and replace them with his average points scored when finishing a race in 2018 and Daniel would be 3rd in the drivers championship. Count the crash with Verstappen and it’s 287.

If Max had a Merc he would be WC. If does not count.

Yes it does, and that may be the first time I agree with you here ;)... but wait... the ‘story’ that you think it tells, will probably be a completely different one than the ‘story’ I think it tells.:p
To me it tells the story that these voters don't like Verstappen very much.
I don't think they voted Ocon for his superb driving (outside the points).

To me it tells the story that these voters don't like Verstappen very much.
I don't think they voted Ocon for his superb driving (outside the points).
I agree again, but I also find it very sad that people prefer to hate someone more than to vote for someone they like or that really deserves the title driver of the day. And that does not have to be Max for this race, but could also be Leclerc or Hamilton or Ricciardo for example.
However, DOTD could also be interpreted as the driver that had the most impact on the race and then Ocon may be a #1 candidate.

I agree again, but I also find it very sad that people prefer to hate someone more than to vote for someone they like or that really deserves the title driver of the day. And that does not have to be Max for this race, but could also be Leclerc or Hamilton or Ricciardo for example.
However, DOTD could also be interpreted as the driver that had the most impact on the race and then Ocon may be a #1 candidate.
Yes, it's sad that people vote out of contempt towards a certain driver, but in Verstappen's case I can understand it. He's very controversial and not everyone likes that. Personally I've voted for Ricciardo regarding all of his bad luck lately, otherwise I'd voted for Leclerc. I really have a high opinion of him and I expect a lot from him in the future. Will be interesting to see how Vettel deals with him.

Last edited:
Ocon is to blame for the Ocon / Verstappen incident.

But Verstappen is to blame for Verstappen not winning. He could have let Ocon be an idiot and given him space.

One to learn from. He needs to learn that he doesn't own the tarmac.
Just let him round at the Senna S section no way. The car slides a lot into those esse's. Slow down on the following straight. Hes not going for the race lead so Max has nothing to loose.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back