Brazilian Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - Vote Now

Nobody ever expected a driver that is a lap behind and gotten the blue flag for it, to try to overtake there, mind you.
Verstappen was raceleader and one whole lap and half a car lenght in front of Ocon.
If you are that far behind you know you need to back off.
Why do you think the stewards gave Ocon they heaviest penalty possible (except for black flag)?

Yep agree with all of that.

But if Verstappen had just stayed wide, let him be an idiot and pass, then took him again into T3, he'd be the winner now.

But Verstappen thought he had a right to that bit of tarmac, turned into it and thought Ocon would let him.

But Ocon didin't. Ocon by that stage had nowhere to go.

Here we go.

Suzuka 1993. Eddie Irvine overtakes Ayrton Senna - not just once but twice to unlap himself.

Senna furious after the race.

The difference?

He still won it.

Ocon is to blame for the Ocon / Verstappen incident.

But Verstappen is to blame for Verstappen not winning. He could have let Ocon be an idiot and given him space.

One to learn from. He needs to learn that he doesn't own the tarmac.

Some people always the same people makes me laugh... dont you forget the Bottas vs Verstappen incident? At Monza.... It can being a serious discussion here about formula one racing..... Max is always guilty and Always the blame.... what he doing right or wrong

:roflmao:

Some people always the same people makes me laugh... dont you forget the Bottas vs Verstappen incident? At Monza.... It can being a serious discussion here about formula one racing..... Max is always guilty and Always the blame.... what he doing right or wrong

:roflmao:

Ocon was an idiot. No doubt.

But Max could have just let him go. Like Senna did twice with Irvine at Japan '93.

As Lewis Hamilton said to Sky Sports when asked about the incident.

Lewis Hamilton said:
"You make sure there’s space. You always make sure there’s space."

Nobody ever expected a driver that is a lap behind and gotten the blue flag for it, to try to overtake there, mind you.
Verstappen was raceleader and one whole lap and half a car lenght in front of Ocon.
If you are that far behind you know you need to back off.
Why do you think the stewards gave Ocon they heaviest penalty possible (except for black flag)?

Is only Max hate from some F1 expers:whistling::D:roflmao::sleep:

Here we go.

Suzuka 1993. Eddie Irvine overtakes Ayrton Senna - not just once but twice to unlap himself.

Senna furious after the race.

The difference?

He still won it.

Mr ears.... 1 Max is driver of the day
2 he has every right to be angry
3 there is a blue fla for the race leader
4 discusion close :thumbsup:

As far as I can tell, I'm just stating the obvious.

If I think that Max would have won if he'd given Ocon space, it doesn't mean I hate Max.

Oke sorry for that. But it is a blue flag and Ocon must go out the way. Max was the race leader and they stole today his deserved victoty

Oke sorry for that. But it is a blue flag and Ocon must go out the way. Max was the race leader and they stole today his deserved victoty

Ocon total idiot. Of course. Should not have done it.

But he did.

And it was in Max's power to get out of that corner without contact. He would have had to have taken avoiding action, he would have lost time.

But he would have very probably won.

He'll learn from it. Today it was just a race win. One day it will be a championship.

Ocon total idiot. Of course. Should not have done it.

But he did.

And it was in Max's power to get out of that corner without contact. He would have had to have taken avoiding action, he would have lost time.

But he would have very probably won.

He'll learn from it. Today it was just a race win. One day it will be a championship.

It is not football.... racing is high speed in thousant seconds some time there is no time to make a choice on the track... Ocon must learn that a leader in the race is a leader

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back