Brazilian Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - Vote Now

I don’t know how anyone can defend Ocon. It was a dick move, more so as it cost Verstappen a victory.

I’m more surprised he escaped with only a shove afterwards. I thought max was going to punch his lights out.

I don’t know how anyone can defend Ocon. It was a dick move, more so as it cost Verstappen a victory.

I’m more surprised he escaped with only a shove afterwards. I thought max was going to punch his lights out.
Max never intended to really punch the lights out. He can forget to think ahead sometimes, but not on that scale where the whole world was watching. Max knew exactly what he could get away with. Few mild pushes and some shouting. He got a deserved punishement for it, 2 days of community service. What set Max off was the reaction of Ocon. Like **** happens, was not my fault anyway.

The Merc had no business winning the race in Brazil, as it's tire degradation in hot weather is abysmal. Yet, Hamilton kept in front of max on tires he changed on lap 19 to win the race. Max, who had everything to lose chose to tango with a lapped back-marker who had nothing to lose, who isn't even in the sport next year, apexes when he shouldn't have, crashed and spins to lose his lead. DOTD?
He's lucky to even cross the finish line, he should have been relieved with P2.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, statements like "from Px to PX" have no weight behind them in the current big-6-era. Anyone of the big 6 could start last place and (if there is no contact or technical difficulty) would still finish the race inside the top 6. Guaranteed.

Well they have to compete for Pos 1-6
I lost interest in F1 during second half of the nineties...just some context.

Last edited:
47 votes for Ocon, you MV haters! LOL! I'm one of the ones who voted Ocon, but just for the fun of it. Don't hate MV or anyone.

It's funny how F1 released a new video of top 5 leaders crashed by lapped cars, and then showed how the drivers reacted, shoving, pushing etc... While there was community service sentence for Max. If it's normal and acceptable, or not... I don't know.

For the likes of Michael Schumacher and Piquet etc... It looked good on them, I mean the angry storming of the other. But Max and Ocon looked like amateurs, like a high school fist fight. And I don't know why.

Also, I'm not buying the commentators saying something about Ocon and Merc conspiracy. It's not like Merc need it that bad like Renault some years ago. But I will not be surprised if it really was, if Ocon don't get a Merc drive down the road, got mad and blow the whistle....

Max never intended to really punch the lights out. He can forget to think ahead sometimes, but not on that scale where the whole world was watching. Max knew exactly what he could get away with. Few mild pushes and some shouting. He got a deserved punishement for it, 2 days of community service. What set Max off was the reaction of Ocon. Like **** happens, was not my fault anyway.
Agree. It was Ocon's attitude after the race that made Max push Ocon a few times. And that sarcastic smile on Ocon's face... you would almost think Ocon did this on purpose. I felt sad before for Ocon because he won't have a seat next year and I think he is a really talented driver, but that feeling has changed now. If he just had admitted that he was wrong (like the stewards decision pointed out), but he did not. So... glad he is gone next year.

What set Max off was the reaction of Ocon.
Verstappen, the one who always blames others first for HIS mistakes (!), is pissed off when someone pays him back exactly the same way he does? He should learn after 4 years to behave himself; both on and off track. He's acting more and more like a joke. There comes a time when the tide is turning and then...

Last edited:
Verstappen, the one who always blames others first for HIS mistakes (!), is pissed off when someone pays him back exactly the same way he does? He should learn after 4 years to behave himself; both on and off track. He's acting more and more like a joke. There comes a time when the tide is turning and then...
He becomes a World Champion... :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back