Brazilian Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - Vote Now

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Brazilian Grand Prix Driver of the Day.jpg

Voting is open for the RaceDepartment 'Driver of the Day' from the 2018 Brazilian Grand Prix.

At a cold Brazilian Grand Prix the temperature remained hot out on circuit as the drivers continued to put up a great show for the Brazilian fans, despite the majority of the championship fights now well and truly over and done with for the 2019 racing season.

Fast laps, troublesome backmarkers, close fights and keeping tyres alive would be the story of the race, but who do you think performed the best?

Voting is open now, and let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Great drive and win from Hamilton!
Lucky?? No. Unlucky for having Mercedes giving him medium tires.
As for Max well...Karma is a bi@tch! Lol lol
Daniel was superb as allways

Have you seen what Verstappen did?

Many are voting him for driver of the day, but I bet he wouldn't get many votes for well rounded human being of the day.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1061692213288189952
Yes I saw it and it may not be very professional from Max. My comment was about comparing Max with his father and the way that comparison was made. You could also compare him with Schumacher (see my previous post).

Ocon is to blame for the Ocon / Verstappen incident.

But Verstappen is to blame for Verstappen not winning. He could have let Ocon be an idiot and given him space.
One to learn from. He needs to learn that he doesn't own the tarmac.

Nobody ever expected a driver that is a lap behind and gotten the blue flag for it, to try to overtake there, mind you.
Verstappen was raceleader and one whole lap and half a car lenght in front of Ocon.
If you are that far behind you know you need to back off.
Why do you think the stewards gave Ocon they heaviest penalty possible (except for black flag)?

Yes I saw it and it may not be very professional from Max. My comment was about comparing Max with his father and the way that comparison was made. You could also compare him with Schumacher (see my previous post).

I'm sorry, you're right, he really is a role model for the youth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ah OK. Yeah I just re-read the original post properly. Domestic violence. No subject for flippancy. Apologies, I agree with you there.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 91 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 127 26.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 81 17.0%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 48 10.1%
  • €3001-5000