BLM Car

Apps BLM Car 1.7.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
i have shaders patch v1.25 and the blm car app shows (and is ticked) in content manager but i cant get the ui to show when i'm in the car?
any suggestions as to what i'm doing wrong? lol
Check under CM > Settings > Assetto Corsa > Apps options
Maybe X or Y of the app have somehow changed and you can't see it
Type a valid value then once in the game move it wherever you want it
upload_2019-3-27_10-2-7.png

Updated to the latest version of the Shaders mod (v0.1.25-preview74) and now BLM Car is giving me the message in game "BLM Car: Shaders mod could be DISABLED. Please enable or install it inorder to use BLM Car" Shaders mod is installed and enabled and working properly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled BLM car to no avail. Any suggestions ? Thanx!

BLM is obviously active as I can see the side of my car in the side mirrors.

Last edited:
Updated to the latest version of the Shaders mod (v0.1.25-preview74) and now BLM Car is giving me the message in game "BLM Car: Shaders mod could be DISABLED. Please enable or install it inorder to use BLM Car" Shaders mod is installed and enabled and working properly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled BLM car to no avail. Any suggestions ? Thanx!

BLM is obviously active as I can see the side of my car in the side mirrors.

Hey,

A user on the Discord channel (@assettodrive.net) just made me aware of the Shaders mod could be DISABLED. Please enable or install it in order to use BLM Lights/Car warning.
With the latest shader's patch the shaders' folder is now packed. I have to change the way I checked whether the shaders' patch was installed or not.
I'm releasing an update soon.

Awesome mod! But i have one problem, whenever i try to turn on the wipers/rain. It doesn't do anything for the first 2 clicks, then it randomly chooses one rain/wiper setting. The rain only lasts 2 seconds and then the visual effects disappear.

HI, Love the app. Are the mirror settings meant to be remembered for each car after they are adjusted?

I'm using a single monitor and have enabled the mirrors in the Smart Mirror ini file.

Thanks,

Ben

Does this not work with Wet Mod 2 as rain is always set on 1 no mater what i do :(
even after increasing to 5 it reverts straight back to 1. any help appreciated

Awesome mod! But i have one problem, whenever i try to turn on the wipers/rain. It doesn't do anything for the first 2 clicks, then it randomly chooses one rain/wiper setting. The rain only lasts 2 seconds and then the visual effects disappear.

After A LOT of time (months, many months) I've been able to plug my wheel back and launch AC again.
I was so curious about Sol by @Peter Boese since I had seen some videos about it but never had the chance to test it. And it really is amazing, well done mate! Highly suggested!

Sadly I found out what someone said was true, not being able to control wipers and rain anymore, but after taking a look at Sol settings I found the solution was pretty easy:
If you're using the amazing Sol by Peter Boese but still want to have BLM Car to control rain and wipers, you have to disable this option in Sol settings: page 4, 'weather set rain automatically'
no-sol-rain.png

Hope this could be of any help if someone's still using this app.
Bye!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back