BLM Car

Apps BLM Car 1.7.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
yeah man, that would be cool, if you have time.
I can always mod my own copy just for myself of course. I also thought of making it disable when blmcar goes non-visible, but I need to do some tests on when onapp(de)activated() is called, etc. Might be able to use acos.ini in some way as well.

cheers

Hi, first, thanx for your great work..it gaved new life to Assetto Corsa. Strange thing. Rain stopped working for me. I've checked and everything is on, wipers are worling but no rain at all.

Hi, first, thanx for your great work..it gaved new life to Assetto Corsa. Strange thing. Rain stopped working for me. I've checked and everything is on, wipers are worling but no rain at all.
Try another car. Not all cars are properly done and with some (the ones that don't use the correct shader for the windscreen) rain doesn't work.

Thanks for great app.

It worked, then I downloaded many vao-patches and several track.ini and now If I activate blm car AC dont start. The same with cm. Blm light is working fine. I tried it with several tracks and cars.
The actually shader patch is installed.

Installed it with CM but the app doesn't show up in-game.
I have the latest shader patch installed. BLM Lights works fine.

My game crashes because of this
everytime it finishes loading up the car
it just goes back to the main screen saying race cancelled

ignore my name
log:
log.txt

Attachments

• log.txt
    77.4 KB · Views: 321
I have clean installed v1.6.1 of the app but for some reason I just cannot make the hotkeys work at all :-(

Could someone confirm that hotkeys in v1.6.1 are actually working ?

Yes, enabled hotkeys in CM and also tried remapping them to lower case letters after finding they don't work (by default they are mapped to upper case letters).

I have no reaction to pressing ALT+W (or ALT+w), etc …

I also tried with the app visible up top and app hidden - no difference :-(

I installed the app through CM (always using a fresh install, never an update over an older revision).

Everything else with the app works perfectly, mirrors, rain, wipers (when activated by clicking the app buttons).

This is just to report back about my hotkeys in BML Car not working:

I have in the meantime found out about the new key mapping features in Content Manager itself, have mapped all relevant keys and have completely removed BLM Car and reinstalled clean.

Now everything is working fantastic!
I have mapped all windscreen wiper function through Content Manager for specific cars with unique control profiles, so when changing steering wheels all functions are properly mapped.

I have set BLM Car so that rain is exclusively randomized (0-4) and is only auto started when using one of the wet track layouts.
I have BLM Car set to fully manual wiper operation, so rain will actually involve the driver - it works very well now!

I wish this feature could also work on normal track layouts but instead is triggered when choosing one of the @Peter Boese gbW modes with rain (light + heavy rain, thunderstorm, etc. ...) so rain would randomly auto start also with tracks were there are no wet layouts available.

This is now the very closest to proper weather - it is pretty amazing ;-) Thank you guys!

Installed the mod, everything works from mirrors, lights, wet. however I cant see the rain drops or get the wipers move (even when i can see it change from 0.2,0.4,0.8,1)
currently on v0.1.25-preview40, tried v0.1.24 as well and the wipers dont work.
tried many kunos cars but cant get it to work
i have gbwsuite, wetmod and blm car and lights installed,
any help would be greatly appreciated
EDIT: turns out I didnt have windscreen FX enabled in the custom shaders patch settings

Last edited:
i have shaders patch v1.25 and the blm car app shows (and is ticked) in content manager but i cant get the ui to show when i'm in the car?
any suggestions as to what i'm doing wrong? lol

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing