BLM Car

Apps BLM Car 1.7.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Blamer updated BLM Car with a new update entry:

Option to hide the car reposition section (reset and step back buttons)

In order to use the app you MUST have installed the Custom Shaders Patch!
  • ver. 1.7.2
    • since I almost never used those functions I added the possibility to hide the reposition section (the car Reset and Step Back buttons)

View attachment 358172

with
View attachment 358173

without
View attachment 358174

Should you ever wanted to offer me a (cold) beer :thumbsup...

Read the rest of this update entry...

If mirrors adjustment is not working anymore I found out that after a CSP update 'Real Mirrors' was deactivated

1590342098793.png

Just enable it again.
Cheers

Just installed BLM car on content manager and enabled it in the apps menu but it wont load in game. cant find it anywhere. Hope someone can help me.

Never mind I got it to work. Somehow it doesnt work when istalled directly through content manager. I had to drop the files in the game folders manualy.

Just unistalled cause I thought it would somehow activate the wipers on mod cars. I managed to add wiper animation to the mod cars but the wipers just wont move the water from the windscreen...its a shame!!

Last edited:
Hello, I'm pretty new to assetto corsa and the modding scene and discovered your mod. I installed content manager, SOL, wet mod and your mod. I installed SOL manually as described in their mod page, wet mod via JSGME and your mod via the content manager. Unfortunately I don't see the effects happening. I configured SOL as mentioned in your mod page and I do get the app and wiper movement, but no rain on the windshield. Is this only on certain cars? I also cannot manipulate the rain in the app. The mirrors and wipers do work. Hoping anyone can help.

This is awesome and best way to start and stop rain at will without too much hassle! You seem to know your way around mirrors. Is there any way I can enable virtual mirror in VR for cars that don't have a rear view mirror like the Ferrari 312/67? would really help in VR.

Not the author, but i know him, and I was involved in early development of the app.

But that doesn't matter, the thing is you want something that - which numerous people told you already - is not possible. I was just one more to do that.

(Edit: somebody might do a mod for it in the future, but nothing like that atm)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back