BLM Car

Apps BLM Car 1.7.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cheers for reply, I have GBW and Assetto by night at the moment. Any known clash with that
night mod? reinstalled the latest updates for these also to see if that would help but no luck so far.

Also Assetto returns to CM when it is loading the car after it has loaded the track if that helps.

how did you install the app? Don't do it with CM or JSGME, just unzip to your AC folder.
If you still got problems send me your logs

PS. GBW is fine, I didn't test ABN

I can't seem to start a race with this app enabled, is there a conflict with Gbw suite? it immediately throws me out and says "race cancelled" the BLM lights works fine though just not the cars portion.

It seems at least on my system that when this app is install the rain is never fully off.
although the wipers are off and the little rain drops in the app are all black.
there is still active pixels in the wind screen like tiny drops coming and going.

EDIT: it's not BLM car it's a symptom in the shader rain app.

Last edited:
Hey,
unfortunally the mod dosn't work when iam enabled it in cm. The game didn't start. The BLM-Lights works for me, bad sadly the BLM car Mod not :cry:
Any help or tips here, please :(

Is there something I could do to make this clearer? :laugh:
upload_2018-10-9_21-40-32.png

No time to test the previous version that the following one is there :roflmao:
I'll try to be as quick as you are for some "cold" beers this evening, Blamer ;) ... ( so that they are not too ... warm :laugh: ).

Thanks for your work. :thumbsup:

Such a great addition to the AC community, but how does one add rain to mods. Would love to get this working for my drift cars.

It seems at least on my system that when this app is install the rain is never fully off.
although the wipers are off and the little rain drops in the app are all black.
there is still active pixels in the wind screen like tiny drops coming and going.

EDIT: it's not BLM car it's a symptom in the shader rain app.

Yes, I installed rc4 last night and noticed that too... with rain set 0.0 there is no rain, but as soon as you use 0.1 or above, it still rains, even if set back to 0.0. This is of course a shader discussion, is there a thread on RD about the shader patch, or is it all on discord? (There is of course a mascots/henter's thread, but that is specifically about the mirrors mainly).

Cheers,
Divxmaster

Mine works as intended, or I think so. I only did a few tests. One thing I noticed is that when you stop the rain, there's still a few drops hitting the glass. I waited a few seconds and I move the car a bit but rain never stopped completely.

Edit: sorry, I came direct to write and didn't read the last messages.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back