Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Sign ups from here on are for the reserve list. If there are no-shows or drop-outs by the time qualifying starts, the reserves will be tagged here to join. If you are on the list, please be in the server by quali or your slot may be given away, thank you!

Nice racing, but the range of setup differences is massive. It's not going to be fun later on, if I can't improve my setuping skills :geek:

(I cut some corners a few times but i think there were more intensive cutting going on also. I think my cornercuts came from my lack of drivingskills and not because I meant to do it.)

Race one was great, apart from my contact with @Mark Breslin - sorry about that Mark
Race two was total mayhem. Someone spun off into me first corner, and while on the grass I had to dodge another spinner. Coming back to the track, someone who was off previously rejoined the racing line at a very low speed, which forced me again on to the grass just before the big overcrest corner. So I had to break on the grass, which naturally cost me alot of positions.
Aside from that, it was fun.

I was right............these cars are fun.!! :) Race 1 had a good start only to get swallowed up for being too cautious at the first bend!:rolleyes: Started to find my way round the track, but not before a few cars passed to find myself following @Tal Segal around for a good few laps, only too blow it when Tal lost the rear a little, I went to pass on the inside but made contact with his rear wheel which sent me into the barrier. (Apologies Tal. Looking at the replay showed I concentrated more on keeping my car straight to keep the back end from letting go, instead of slowing/ turning into the bend! Totally my fault! :whistling: You could have got another 2 cars on the inside of me!!! ):notworthy:
Race 2 was tense, in the lead after a good start, but it was always a matter of time before getting caught by the 'fast boys'. Just a shame I lost 2 places on the last last lap by pushing too much!:(
STILL, had a real fun night, both on the track & TS. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 48 67.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Standard game content