Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Testing my first youtube video uploads and here's my attempt.Here's another cockpit view perspective of the lap. An exciting ride, especially the first section.
Sorry about the quality-need to tone down the quality considerably, since my upload speed is very poor(my IP is useless, have to upload from my phone via 3G :O_o:) and also recorded with Nvidia Potato.

@Alberto Casado
@Jan Mikuž

and everyone who gets the weird striped wheel. I had that too (My GPU is an AMD 7850). For me, setting shadows in the game menu to medium fixed it. Would be cool if you guys tried that because if it is a genuine workaround on other machines as well, we should sticky it for the championship or something.

Reactions: Nox
Due to feedback I've received from a couple of people, and seeing how the Vees race last week went, low traction control assist is now available for this race. You don't have to use it by any means, I certainly won't be, but it is there if you need it or would have more fun being in better control of your vee! If you plan on racing in the RDFVC coming up next month, I'd also suggest not using it to get used to how the Vees drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 106 68.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 41 26.6%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 31 20.1%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 33 21.4%