Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Thanks to all the racing was great again, made many mistakes and even more mis-shifts but it was a lot of fun!
I would be interested if anyone here also use the grinnding tranny mod?:)
Maybe a bit more challenging but i have a blast with it!

Also a "thank you" to the admins who organize these events and take care always to compliance with the rules, keep it rolling!

Server is up.
A reminder for the race about track limits. 2 wheels inside the track at all times; there were multiple cuts in the Vee race on Monday. The kerbs do not count as the track edge, the yellow and white lines do (the corner at the end of the esses, for example, was the most often cut, as well as the first corner of the chicane at the end of the lap.)

I need to improve my driving. I'm sorry to be too slow.

Thank everyone

Nothing to be sorry about man, everybody has their own skill level (which is determined by the amount of time you can pour into practicing and also inherent skill). The point is having fun racing, be it around the back of the pack or fighting for the lead. I'm sure there are people around your skill level to race with in this club.
I'm content with being an average midfielder, but fighting every race for position.

As soon as my freaking life slows down a bit for the winter......I'm signing up as a full member here at this site and joining in every GSC race I can make time for!

How has the turn out been over the past few months guys? And how does it work on deciding which track , assists and so forth we'll all use? And are the tracks we race on only the stock tracks with the game....or are you guys up for some of the user made tracks as well? And even though the V8's are my favorite as well.....is this all we run?

Looking forward to trading paint with you guys here soon.

As soon as my freaking life slows down a bit for the winter......I'm signing up as a full member here at this site and joining in every GSC race I can make time for!

How has the turn out been over the past few months guys? And how does it work on deciding which track , assists and so forth we'll all use? And are the tracks we race on only the stock tracks with the game....or are you guys up for some of the user made tracks as well? And even though the V8's are my favorite as well.....is this all we run?

Looking forward to trading paint with you guys here soon.
Hi Jeff, looking forward to seeing you on track. We use all default cars, some mods, original tracks and mod tracks. I pick the tracks based on testing and figuring out what tracks work properly, which are best for the clubs clean racing and fun, and I also am open to suggestions. The grids are pretty good at the moment, full grids most of the time these past few weeks, and before that pretty good grids too.

Hi Jeff, looking forward to seeing you on track. We use all default cars, some mods, original tracks and mod tracks. I pick the tracks based on testing and figuring out what tracks work properly, which are best for the clubs clean racing and fun, and I also am open to suggestions. The grids are pretty good at the moment, full grids most of the time these past few weeks, and before that pretty good grids too.

Awesome Andrew and thanks! I do know of a great little track that doesn't get mentioned here ( at least from what I've seen ) that to me is one of the best damn , down and dirty , close racing tracks I've ever raced on as far as user made tracks go. It fits the Blancpain mod cars really good and the V8's seem to handle it very well too.( Actualy all the cars seem to like it )The track is called " Chayka 2008 ". I found it over at the track data base on M3challenge about 2 months ago and it's one of my favorite tracks for sure. Just in case you guys hadn't seen or tested it out yet.....very fun little track.

Looking forward to doing some racing with you guys for sure. Being a contractor has me buried with work and my weekend sports / acivities seem to take most of my spare time during the good weather. Winter comes and I get a little bored......so I plan on spinning a bunch of laps on GSC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back