Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Awesome Andrew and thanks! I do know of a great little track that doesn't get mentioned here ( at least from what I've seen ) that to me is one of the best damn , down and dirty , close racing tracks I've ever raced on as far as user made tracks go. It fits the Blancpain mod cars really good and the V8's seem to handle it very well too.( Actualy all the cars seem to like it )The track is called " Chayka 2008 ". I found it over at the track data base on M3challenge about 2 months ago and it's one of my favorite tracks for sure. Just in case you guys hadn't seen or tested it out yet.....very fun little track.

Looking forward to doing some racing with you guys for sure. Being a contractor has me buried with work and my weekend sports / acivities seem to take most of my spare time during the good weather. Winter comes and I get a little bored......so I plan on spinning a bunch of laps on GSC.
Thanks for the suggestion; I am aware of the track but it is an illegal conversion of a SimBin track (I believe), and there are other issues that would prevent us from using it (glitches).

Something odd is going on when i am driving through the server. The graphics is flickering with black shadows. Cant watch replays through the menu, only sound and one still photo... Anybody no waths up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back