Assetto Corsa Wet Mod by A.Fracasso

Misc Assetto Corsa Wet Mod by A.Fracasso 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

^ Wet mod working well at Goodwood Circuit by just adding dirt_variation. I hope you don't overlook the usefulness of this mod for other people's wet tracks. Dirt to spray is a great feature! Spray varying based on dirt value perhaps possible with some shaders patch wizardry? would be even better! I'm guessing track creators have a lot more scope to add physical grip changes to complement the visuals and if spray worked as mentioned above they could add dirt variation to the necessary surfaces.ini layers where there is more water or larger puddles and make sim racing great again!
images

OK discovered something...maybe it is only me but if not intending to use a Wet modded track...do not enable it or rather disable it. Running it with non wet modded tracks causes instability issues resulting in sudden cancellation of "race".

Don't know what are you talking about. There aren't recordings of race cancellations. Wet Tracks are standalone tracks. I think this issue is to be searched elsewhere.

Ive got the same problem as listed above.

Is there any logs I can provide to work out what it might be??

Have un-installed and re-installed several times, with and without GnBW. Cannot get it to launch full stop. At the end of the load screen, just as it would show the ingame menu, it crashes back to CM race cancelled.

have tried with various filters, disabling apps etc.

Last edited:
Just for info, Albs .... I just installed the new ( let's say latest as I was a bit late ) version .... and no problem at all ... starting with Content Manager.

NB: latest version of CM, Shader Light Pack and BLM Car and GBW Suite

And thanks for your work.
I forgot something for you and will correct it soon ;)

Hi Albs,

Normal AC launcher wasnt working. I deleted my documents folder and that did the trick!

Knowing how I could potentially fix it, is it worth giving wet mod another install attempt, or could it be conflicting with something and leaving a legacy in my documents folder?

Would love to use the mod, it looks amazing!

Wet mod is really nice and looks sublime. But I seem to have an issue on Brands, where I get no spray or 'wet sound'. In all other 'wet' tracks it is OK though.
Where can I look for a fix ?

Edit: glare issue below at RBR is caused by VAO patch.
rbr-gbw.png

Last edited:
Something really strange that only happens on the Red Bull Ring
I had similar problem when using the VAO feature of the shaders mod. In my case it was because the VAO patch in the config\vao folder was for an outdated version of the track. For me, it was solved by deleting that particular VAO config. Not sure if it's the exact same problem for you but I did see Peter B asking for a VAO config for different versions of Red Bull Ring on the shaders patch discord, so it might also have something to do with that.

I had similar problem when using the VAO feature of the shaders mod. In my case it was because the VAO patch in the config\vao folder was for an outdated version of the track. For me, it was solved by deleting that particular VAO config. Not sure if it's the exact same problem for you but I did see Peter B asking for a VAO config for different versions of Red Bull Ring on the shaders patch discord, so it might also have something to do with that.
Thanks, will check that later...did not think of it...;)

Edit: it was indeed the VAO patch that caused the glaring issue. Thanks man...:thumbsup:
One problem solved.

Last edited:
The wet mod doesn't work for me, when i turn it on it looks the exact same as it does without the mod :( What could the problem be? I installed it exactly as they said and i watched videos where they installed it and they did exactly what i did and it worked for them but not for me.

• Deleted member 197115

You should select "wet" version of the track

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back