Assetto Corsa Wet Mod by A.Fracasso

Misc Assetto Corsa Wet Mod by A.Fracasso 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Mr. Fracasso, thx for this great addition to AC , but please do you have any solution for the online Problem with Zandvoort and Spa, these tracks are available via the servermanager?
Thanks in advance and happy modding.

Dunno anything about it, but you can edit manually the server.ini config and play with those track in multyplayer (already did myself in a championship)

Any suggestions on how to install when using GBW? They clash with each other in JSGME, using the latest version of both (GBW 2.5 and Wet Mod 1.7).
It just clashes because of the standard weather. Just delete the folders "1_" - "7_" in gbwSuite MOD/content/weather folder if you want to use Alberto's standard weather.

Purely out of curiousity, is there anywhere to read a detailed description of how the grip levels work here? Or any other physics changes? I tried opening up the kn5 files in 3dsimed but I'm not competent to interpret how the wet effects are produced. Thanks for your hard work!

I had a look at the surfaces.ini in the data folder of one of those wet versions but don't know enough to tell how it works. Goodwood Wet standalone wet track has low tarmac grip but the wet mod tracks have 98%, they have other layers with very low grip so I wondered if they are sort of overlaying the tarmac. Or maybe the tarmac isn't used at all. I still haven't tried one of the wet mod Kunos tracks but will do at some point.

If you don't want to adjust the whole surfaces.ini you can just increase/add the dirt value. That's the one that is giving spray, I added it to GW and it worked there as well. Wet mod is pretty awesome for that!

Dunno anything about it, but you can edit manually the server.ini config and play with those track in multyplayer (already did myself in a championship)

And what do I have to fill in there?
I will start a server and have to choose the track, brands hatch, silverstone and the red bull ring are visible as wet track, all the others not, not even the feldbergring
Would be cool if you can make a short description to get it work..
And thanks for the great tracks... Nürburgring GP GT is missing :O_o:

Love this mod but this is to hard to drive because I get no grip,its worst then driving on ice,is there a away to change the values a bit to get more grip?

Hello, installed the mod via JSGME as described but for some reason i don't get the "reflection" on the track surface

any idea?
i'm only using Shader light patch

Not sure if you have worked this out yet, but you have to use blmlights mod, it changes kerb reflections somewhat, but this may not be exactly what you are after.

Cheers,
Divxmaster

Version 2.0 coming this weekend:
- New settings, native compatibility with Shaders Patch & Dynamic Lights, enhanced realism in night and daylight conditions
- Double layered wet tarmac texture, with differenced reflections for a deeper and more detailed wet ashpalt.
- Shadows fix
- Mugello Track

day_2.jpg

wow nice!
Will it work with the shader patch 0.1.24, or do we need to wait until x4fab has fixed the shader?
edit: I see there is a new shader patch out today, so it should be fixed.

Cheers,
Divxmaster

Last edited:
wow nice!
Will it work with the shader patch 0.1.24, or do we need to wait until x4fab has fixed the shader?
edit: I see there is a new shader patch out today, so it should be fixed.

Cheers,
Divxmaster
Actually worked fine with 1.23, now it's broken the lights reflect way less. Maybe it won't be ready for sunday

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back