Assetto Corsa Competizione: Zandvoort Previews Revealed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Competizione Zandvoort Preview 4.jpg

Circuit Zandvoort previews for Assetto Corsa Competizione are here!

Kunos Simulazioni have released some impressive preview images from the Zandvoort track, soon to be added to the simulation as part of the upcoming V1.1 update that brings both this new track, the 2019 Blancpain GT Series liveries and six new car models to the simulation.

Circuit Zandvoort has enjoyed a busy year in the motorsport news cycle this year, having recently inked a contract that will see the venue return to Formula One racing for the first time in three decades from 2020, however before the Grand Prix circus hits the seaside town it would be fair to say the current headline event for the track is the Blancpain GT Series... which will soon be represented in Assetto Corsa Competizione as part of the upcoming new game build.

Already we've seen preview images from the Porsche 911 GT3-R, AMR V8 Vantage and Audi R8 LMS updated cars, and now we get a look at the Zandvoort Circuit venue - the first new track to be added to the title since Assetto Corsa Competizione moved out of Early Access earlier this year.

Circuit Zandvoort and the new 2019 season update cars will be released to the simulation as a free DLC in the very near future...

Assetto Corsa Competizione Zandvoort Preview 1.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Zandvoort Preview 2.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Zandvoort Preview 3.jpg

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC.

For more from the world of ACC, why not head over to our Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum and get yourself into the thick of the action? We have a great and knowledgeable community, plus some pretty epic League and Club Racing events, if I do say so myself. Go on, treat yourself!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited:
Good we get the one before the big remodelling,then!
Been there this August for the ADAC GT Masters race weekend. Love that track and its atmosphere! Totally relaxed, lax security and you can get really close to teams, cars and drivers.

A whole lot of politics and shady business/lobbying that resulted into Zandvoort getting an upgrade for F1 and not Assen which already has everything you need.

Considering Zandvoort is owned by a Dutch Prince and now his circuit gets upgraded with tax money (while he could have tapped into his own fortune before), that alone already shows just how cringy the situation is there.

Last edited:
For whatever reason I haven't gel'd with ACC, but I'm starting to get excited in the direction it's going. I think I'm going to have to simply invest some time into the sim, and see where it takes me. I love Zandvoort, and this might be the best version yet!:thumbsup:

For whatever reason I haven't gel'd with ACC, but I'm starting to get excited in the direction it's going. I think I'm going to have to simply invest some time into the sim, and see where it takes me. I love Zandvoort, and this might be the best version yet!:thumbsup:

The direction hasn't changed, it's still the official representation of Blancpain championships in a simulation racing game environment.

Zandvoort looks fantastic.Also Kudos for Kunos for gives us free content !
A bit off topic,kunos still need to invest more time in graphics optimization. Or we're only gonna get good FPS full grid with high settings in year 202x...next gen graphics cards, not even talking on the blurriness.
If people don't play it because of bad performance, what's the interesse of new content ?

A whole lot of politics and shady business/lobbying that resulted into Zandvoort getting an upgrade for F1 and not Assen which already has everything you need.

Considering Zandvoort is owned by a Dutch Prince and now his circuit gets upgraded by tax money (while he could have tapped into his own fortune before), that alone already shows just how cringy the situation there is.
OK?
Are we talking about the virtual track here - or what?
I mean I will ofcourse not enter the virtual version with my virtual car if its not political correct.
I mean virtual political correct:roflmao:

EDIT: Even if the virtual version is free:roflmao::roflmao:

One of my favorite all time tracks. The bushes/landscape look amazing. I actually never realized there was water in the middle of this track. Glad we're going to get a version before F1 ruins it by forcing paved runoff zones everywhere.

What are you talking about ?

That GT3's can hardly overtake on this track, and if any overtaking does take place it's basically by bumping others out of the way. I guess it suits WRT Audi Team very well in that regard.

I presumed other people also had eyes to see this and were not hooked on "omg historical track".

Same goes for Brands Hatch and Zolder as well, but hey bring in the red crosses and enjoy the procession racing on those tracks...

Zandvoort looks fantastic.Also Kudos for Kunos for gives us free content !
A bit off topic,kunos still need to invest more time in graphics optimization. Or we're only gonna get good FPS full grid with high settings in year 202x...next gen graphics cards, not even talking on the blurriness.
If people don't play it because of bad performance, what's the interesse of new content ?

I also appreciate Kunos they are a great team and ACC at night is beyond incredible, like a movie!
It’s the day races I can only run so far before my eyes strain. I’m running a 2060 super with reshademe which helps a lot but still can’t quite get that clarity I enjoy with other sims.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 93 18.8%
  • €151-500

Votes: 131 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 86 17.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 50 10.1%
  • €3001-5000