Assetto Corsa Competizione: V1.0.7 Public Update Now Live

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
ACC V1.6 Update.jpg

The new V1.0.7 update for Assetto Corsa Competizione is now live...

... including a few additional fixes over and above the public beta release that dropped a few days previously.

Just like we reported in our ACC V1.0.7 beta update article, the main feature of the newly released build has to be the latest five point tyre model introduced as part of the latest release.. however we also have a few additional changes for this main public update which can be seen below...

ACC V1.0.7 Additional Changes:
  • Fixed wrong brake bias and power values in saved games NOTE: in this build, old mid-session saved games will no longer load.
  • Possible fix for TrackIR flickering issues
  • Fixed TrackIR wrong axis translations
  • Fixed wrong MFD ECU map values in the Porsche Cup and Huracan SuperTrofeo
  • Minor styling fix for the Tyre widget
  • Fixed wrong visual representation of wet surfaces that was introduced in 1.0.6
For fear of repeating myself, you can check out the update notes from the 1.0.7 beta release HERE.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC.

For more from the world of ACC, why not head over to our Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum and get yourself into the thick of the action? We have a great and knowledgeable community, plus some pretty epic League and Club Racing events, if I do say so myself. Go on, treat yourself!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Tried ACC finally with the update
I love how the car behave now
I dont know about VR so i dont judge it (i cannot use VR as it causes me dizziness) and my GPU is too small to use a triple screen but on my single screen it's all good and nice
I really hope that the ACC bashing will end soon cause it's a good game and improving better and better with each patch
If you don't like ACC there is always iRacing where paying 2000$ for all cars and tracks and 150$/year of subscription you can have the thrill of beaing rammed out of the race by Max Verstappen :D

It has nothing to do with beeing dumb mate :)
You'll need something like this:
https://www.amazon.de/Trackir-Gamer...uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

So you can move your head to move the cam ingame while your eyes are stay stationary.
At least to my understanding :geek:

:)

Or use Edtracker wired (£45 or you can go wireless for a bit more) with the Opentrack program (Free) It's a great budget solution, The Edtracker website has a couple of videos that show you how to set it all up with Opentrack and how to then tweak it all, I found it incredibly easy to get working but i've not tried it in ACC yet, Only AC and it's really good for the money! It's very compact aswell, I just velcroed it to my headphones (Velcro included in the purchased kit!)

Last edited:
VR is still just a loud minority and most of them aren't happy with any title, most of it is down to their hardware, their Vr-set which is just not up to the task as it is too early a generation and their entitlement not understanding they spent a ton of money on stuff that doesn't work yet.

So far the objective response, if you wanted an echo-chamber, please find another thread.

Thank you so much, I couldn't have said it any better.

Is anyone else with TrackIR having weird stuttering issues if you look left or right? I downloaded the ACC TrackIR profile from the forums, but still get this weird flickering where it like produces the head turned image and straight ahead view image simultaneously.

The driver experience is improved for me, but I still can't figure out how to allign my wheel rotation with the game rotation automatically.

I'm running a 1080ti and 1700 so the flickering with TrackIR is puzzling and unpleasant as I can get close around 80-100fps on my UW minotor when playing.

anyone else get this: after the current update i seem to have gotten drastically worse, i have to lower the ai ability by about 3-4% to get the same kind of racing than before. or has the ai improved? is it the tire model: more complex - me too dumb to figure out? after about 15 min tires / car start to feel like rubber or ice? how much do you guys change break balance in race? maybe that helps?

I think there is a small amount of time to retrain your brain. You might have to change your lines as you can use the curbs more now. I’m the same speed as before I think. ACC feels very good now and is IMHO the best sim in terms of physics and graphics, great against the AI or multiplayer. Career mode is still very thin, but it doesn’t really matter in terms of pure racing simulation, this is it.

how much do you guys change break balance in race? maybe that helps?

For me, its usually a case of moving it forwards as the fuel goes down, once the ABS is kicking in earlier than the first few laps and im getting a bit of turn under braking I move it 0.4-1% at a time until that goes away, then maybe add in a 0.4% buffer to give me a few laps of window without having to change. Seems to work quite nicely for consistency. Got up to a score of 98 CN in my last competition race.

I'm not too familiar with the Blancpain series in general, but after spending 3 times 40 minutes on endurance race qualifying yesterday I looked up and what I found is that the qualifying sessions are 15 minutes each for endurance races.

Is it a bug in ACC that they are 40 minutes each? Either way, I think an option to accelerate the qualifying sessions would be nice.

Lots of issues here since going onto the index, the Menu screen & gui are way out of place, steering animation is not even close to my wheel, graphics look terrible i'm either getting so much aliasing its giving my a headache or then adding AA looks super blurry. There is something messed up somewhere like its projecting the wrong resolution or down scaling it. fresh install didn't help.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back