Assetto Corsa Competizione: Porsche 991 GT3-R and McLaren Shadow E-Sports Affiliation

Dobermann92

100RPM
Great livery, at first i thought i'm seeing a ford GT :rolleyes:
I love this livery! also if the car could be only 5% tamer i would be happy:D because the current one is undrivable with my limited wheel rotation degree:D
and oh the 720GT3, my most anticipated car of the year :thumbsup:
I play with a controller (blasphemy, I know) and I have no problem driving the previous Porsche GT3 car. It is tail happy for sure, but controllable.

Great livery, at first i thought i'm seeing a ford GT :rolleyes:
I love this livery! also if the car could be only 5% tamer i would be happy:D because the current one is undrivable with my limited wheel rotation degree:D
and oh the 720GT3, my most anticipated car of the year :thumbsup:

It's just sad that you have to literally write "humor", people can't understand a simple sarcasm/joke :redface:
Indeed, cause without it you just get red crosses.

ermo

100RPM
Is it just me, or does the Unreal Engine Tech produce some massively good images for a racing game?! The recent ACC showroom screenshots have been off the charts! :notworthy::inlove:

I've literally never seen anything like it before -- is it the same in-game?

(Before you crucify me not having bought into ACC yet: Games these days have become so massive and complex that they almost all need 6-9 months after release before being what I would call "feature complete and out of unofficial open beta" -- especially ones that incorporate loads of new tech like ACC did/does).

Stig_F1

25RPM
Is it just me, or does the Unreal Engine Tech produce some massively good images for a racing game?! The recent ACC showroom screenshots have been off the charts! :notworthy::inlove:

(Before you crucify me not having bought into ACC yet: Games these days have become so massive and complex that they almost all need 6-9 months after release before being what I would call "feature complete and out of unofficial open beta" -- especially ones that incorporate loads of new tech like ACC did/does).
I wouldn't say it looks too good, but it's not the worst either. Motion blur could be better, and lighting, but other than that it's pretty good for what you're paying

T04STY

250RPM
I wouldn't say it looks too good, but it's not the worst either. Motion blur could be better, and lighting, but other than that it's pretty good for what you're paying
Yeah for me some of the biggest flaws still are the meh AA and the ghosting from the unreal engine. As long as you're at a standstill it looks really good but it gets kinda blurry, once you move quick.

It's depending to your hardware. ACC can look astonishing at high end PC's. On the other hand it will look really bad at lower end PC's.
The recommended specs of ACC "Intel Core i5-8600K or AMD Ryzen 5 2600X / GeForce GTX 1070 8 GB, Radeon RX 580 8GB" are by far not enough to run the game fully maxed out.

I9-9900K/GTX1070OC here and in combination with Reshade ACC is looking good and runs fine at a single screen.
But not as good as at the official screenshots and videos.

Greets After_Midnight

Last edited:

Richard Hessels

1000RPM
Premium
Is it me.. or does the fonrt-wheelarch look somewhat larger than what i see on the offical porsche site. Looks almost like a rally car now.

Top Bottom