April fools day threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Hope to have more info tomorrow after I have spoken to Ramon after reading an email i've received on our RD account. Weird stuff so far, can't completely figure it out without the help of the wizard but it looks very interesting!

I have a problem after installation. I choose the default car then I go to track and I got a CTD. I set weather to heavy rain. It is a pity I can test it only in dry weather. Anyway everything runs smoothly and much better than rfactor 1!!!

True Realistic Racing - Rfactor2 redefines the racing simulator genre by bringing the atmosphere of race day to life.. , this is truly tomorrow’s sim for today’s adrenaline-fueled racer.

This is great

There is an issue with the installer, it tries to install to C:\Program Files (x86)\Factor 2 Developers Version 0.1141, this of course should have "r" in front of Factor but I guess they will correct that in the Final release, the guy that complied this should be shot a dawn for such a basic error, the game itself runs sweet though.

Does multiplayer work? Firstly you say OUT NOW which is not true and secondly if you don't have permission to do this what good are you doing? This may be quite damaging, I hope not but all in all I'm not liking the look of this at all - I want the best for ISI and rFactor2 I hope this doesn't have negative affects!

Does multiplayer work? Firstly you say OUT NOW which is not true and secondly if you don't have permission to do this what good are you doing? This may be quite damaging, I hope not but all in all I'm not liking the look of this at all - I want the best for ISI and rFactor2 I hope this doesn't have negative affects!

The damage model is indeed very good. Have you tried it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back