April fools day threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Hope to have more info tomorrow after I have spoken to Ramon after reading an email i've received on our RD account. Weird stuff so far, can't completely figure it out without the help of the wizard but it looks very interesting!

thers no way to find that, i dont understand what i have to do

See screenshot. (from start menu)
Click Install Key!

1-4-2011 13-13-21.jpg

Wth?! At Factorial Test Track Circuit, ai cars are going backwards if you select 8 AIs? Really strange bug..

Yeah some stuff still needs to be tweaked it seems. Ramon is now busy coding a temporary online lobby server so we should all be able to connect in a few hours online.

We will be running the track "Frail Spool" with the maximum amount of online slots available (128).

Having a problem with the open wheeler, when I map the second gear... it goes into reverse. I tried mapping reverse to second.. hoping it would do the opposite, but it still goes backward.
Also the AA isn't working, but the bloom effects are awesome!

Awesome. It even automatically updates historix 1.0 to 2.0 if you install it. Too bad I get just a black screen but I'm loving it! Drives really great and using animal sounds for tire squeel is just ingenious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back