April fools day threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Hope to have more info tomorrow after I have spoken to Ramon after reading an email i've received on our RD account. Weird stuff so far, can't completely figure it out without the help of the wizard but it looks very interesting!

After 10 laps with the trainer (the rest of the cars are all locked) I have to say that the engine sounds are the same as in rfactor 1 (!!!!). How can this be?? Very dissapointed in this matter! I hope this is just a very early development version otherwise it will not be worth buying. So if anyone at Isi is reading this..please...improve the sounds!

Really? I thought the sounds were great, have you got the setting on the audio tab set to 'surroundsound'?
Of course, that was the first thing I switched to on. And if you compare it with Rfactor1 sounds they are exactly the same ( I even checked the wav files and all of them are the same). On the other hand visuals are now awesome, so from my point of view it is a little bit unbalanced: awesome visuals and poor sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back