April fools day threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Hope to have more info tomorrow after I have spoken to Ramon after reading an email i've received on our RD account. Weird stuff so far, can't completely figure it out without the help of the wizard but it looks very interesting!

Haha no problem, pretty much the cpp file really doesnt mean much its just the one of the opengl related files. My guess is that ISI set parameters on whih hardware could be used to run the developer copy, I'd rather wait for the propper version to be released with all features. Fingers crossed it comes out this weekend :)

I would definitely advise against sending it out if it is real unless you want a lawsuit from ISI.
First of all, I'm not a lawyer! I doubt RD has that much to worry about legally; about the worst they could expect is a C&D letter, and I'm not sure whether posting it would actually be illegal presuming the original source was not stolen or something. I'm more worried about ISI's relations to this forum in general; they could probably make RD's life quite difficult if they wanted to.

So far I am unlucky to get it working on Windows 7. Windows XP works ok now. I hope to get it work this afternoon, otherwise it will probably after the weekend. Have a field trip to Germany Friday and Saturday.

Help would be appreciated.

BMW1_Proto_rFactor2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back