April fools day threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Hope to have more info tomorrow after I have spoken to Ramon after reading an email i've received on our RD account. Weird stuff so far, can't completely figure it out without the help of the wizard but it looks very interesting!

Just stumbled across this article (spanish, so could be a joke with what date it is), wonder if it's true?

http://www.rfactornews.com/content.php/2366-rFactor-2-pospone-la-salida-de-la-beta-hasta-nuevo-aviso

Translates to :
"Forums Americans are burning due to a possible (and more than likely) ISI delay to get the long-awaited public beta of rFactor 2, and this appears to be due to an exploit that was found in the beta v0 96 of the game and would play online without having to pay the basic license of the game, which has provoked the immediate reaction of the guys from Ann Arbor. Hopefully it is just a setback and the thing does not take too long."

Hope it's not true.

Aha-ha :D:D:D Some people are very serious. Come on guys, it's Christmas holidays! Few days will solve nothing. Enjoy the anticipation, it's not the years, a few days left before the rF2 release. Take some rest of racing and share your time with family and friends. All whole next year you will be driving, driving and driving...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 94 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.0%