AC Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 TT 12 @ Le Circuit Mt-Tremblant 1969 - Tue 19th March 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

JamKart22

Staff
Premium
1605878359630.png

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

This week we're going back to what I think is one of the really great tracks on AC - Le Circuit Mt-Tremblant 1969. We were there a few weeks ago in the RSS 1970 but only a few could attend. It should suit the Tipo just great. The tyre/grip settings seemed to work OK last week so we're again on V70 tyres with track grip set at 98%.

Circuit_Mont-Tremblant_Track_Map.svg.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go here using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:
  • Server: Racedepartment Server 3
  • Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 GMT (19:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CET, 20:05 GMT (20:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CET, 20:30 GMT (20:30 UTC) | 25 minutes - Race 1
  • 22:00 CET, 21:00 GMT (21:00 UTC) | 25 minutes - Race 2 - Reverse grid of race 1
  • Practice server available during the week. Same password.
Event details:
  • Car: Alfa Romeo 33 Tipo TT 12
  • Track: Le Circuit Mt-Tremblant 1969
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 30 Celsius
  • Track grip: 98%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 100%
  • Tyre wear: 100%
  • Pitstop: No.
Useful Links:
Entry list:
Practice on Server 3 is up

Last edited:
I'm happy to switch back to free tyre choice and 100% grip if that will encourage more to give it a go...
Thanks for changing the tires to the V70 for a race or two. It certainly was a step in the right way for me but it still doesn't feel right. So I think it's better for me to opt out of driving this car altogether. In the end you have to pick what you like. My time racing is quite limited at times, and there is so much to try out. I need to pour some time into EA Sports WRC, try some mods, maybe do some casual racing here and there, ooh.. and ACC for sure, with the nordschleife coming soon.. Aaaand AC2 is coming this year as well.. let's hope it lives up to the expectations!

The V70H were available last night. I mentioned it several times but most people (including me) seemed to switch back to the V70.

Anyway, I'll allow any tyre in future.

Sorry guys, I did some laps yesterday but I am still not enjoying this car. So I decided to not race with it again.

See you later!
Ditto. Car is beautiful, but its wrong. Far too fast.
My sixth-pence, idea of this series is good personally I love those long old tracks and the 70s 80s GPC cars.
The long tracks are just about surviving for me with retro cars, not racing. That's why I am reluctant to race. Silverstone and Monza 67 are where I have had the best retro AC online races.
Hard to drive cars on simpler tracks, easier to drive cars on the long funky stuff might attract more drivers. Food for thought

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea