ACTV

Apps ACTV 2.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
How do you get it from setup mode to in use? I see it on the screen see two tabs with options. How do you make it start working and not just show setup mode in the in race screen. Thanks

Found it multiple apps

Last edited:
Hi prunn,

i´ve made an addition that allows the TV plugin to display the correct driver names. My fairracing tool for endurance racing sends special chat messages which become interpreted by the TV plugin.

Can i send it to you?

Cheers

prunn updated ACTV with a new update entry:

Theme engine!

You can now make you own color theme
exemple: theme_template.ini
Supported format : r,g,b / r,g,b,a / #RRGGBB / #AARRGGBB
How it to install themes: put the .ini file in the theme folder

Changelog:
Pit window timer (time or laps left)
Fixed live theme change
Theme engine : theme ini
Config window display timeout (just the buttons remains visible)
Speed trap new layout
Tower race position progress mode

Read the rest of this update entry...

not working on replay mode? i tried in a replay (online) and tower never shown , and the info in other drivers shows the name and "Out lap" , btw, this is a great app to make it like a spectator mode, maybe add a feature to change driver seat every X seconds?

Hi,Prunn,first of all ,thank you for doing this amazing app for live-broadcasting of AC.
I am from Chinese,so I wonder if is there any possible that ACTV can support the Chinese-name ?
Yes,as same as the other country's Steam users ,we Chinese people all use English nick name in AC.but for the better view in live-broadcasting ,I like to show the real-Chinese-name of players on the player-info UI,located just behind their English-nick-name.
About how to identity people's Chinese-name, I think it maybe can be done with some kind of look-up-table to convert the player's nick-name to Chinese-name ,for example:

Sheepy1977,杨俊
Tom30044,张天炀
***,***

Just put the LUT file somewhere and your app will look at it and show players' Chinese names behind their English-nick-names.
If your app can made these update for us ,it will be so so great news for whole community of Chinese AC players!

Last edited:
Hi Prunn, do have a small suggestion if its not a monster task, ACTV Tower eats up a lot of CPU, in order to ease up a little it would be cool if there where 3 levels of usage , the actual for the fastest CPUS, a second level that would only update when passing on sectors ( if possible ) and the third and lightest on the cpu , only update when a car passes the Finnish line kinda like the official APP...

What do you think ?

Cheers m8

hi, ACTV no working track: Cadwell Park 1.2 , bug ACTV or TRACK ?
Its the track

Hi Prunn, do have a small suggestion if its not a monster task, ACTV Tower eats up a lot of CPU, in order to ease up a little it would be cool if there where 3 levels of usage , the actual for the fastest CPUS, a second level that would only update when passing on sectors ( if possible ) and the third and lightest on the cpu , only update when a car passes the Finnish line kinda like the official APP...

What do you think ?

Cheers m8
I don't see a lot of performance gain in doing so, the biggest frame drop is the time it takes to query the api which I would still need to do anyway

Hi Prunn, this app is fantastic, I only have one request: It would be great to have the F1 2018 overlay, it could be possible?

Thanks por all!

It's already pretty close, with the theme engine, you can modify most color as you want

Sorry I haven't been around much... work, work, work

Hello, first of all congratulations on the app, the truth is that I use it a lot. We retransmitted races of assetto corsa and it would be possible that the progress bar appeared next to always gaps or intervals ?? I leave you an example

tiempos.jpg

prunn updated ACTV with a new update entry:

Texture support, smaller fonts

Changelog:
Added background texture support for themes (jpg,png,tga) ex: r,g,b,a,texture(full path from AC folder)
Added 7 new color options to themes with fallback for older themes
Smaller fonts
Added Font config files (Add fonts as you want, calibrate size)
Stint view bugs fixes
Handling failed to read the ui_track.json for better track support

Read the rest of this update entry...

hello Prunn, how i can add new police font ? i create an ini file with my police on my computer but i suppose i will add a path to use it ? sorry i don't understand... and for texture background what i suppose to do to apply a texture ?
sorry for all this questions, it's a bit complex for me to tweak your fabulous app :)

hello Prunn, how i can add new police font ? i create an ini file with my police on my computer but i suppose i will add a path to use it ? sorry i don't understand... and for texture background what i suppose to do to apply a texture ?
sorry for all this questions, it's a bit complex for me to tweak your fabulous app :)
The procedure to add a new font goes like this:
Create a new ini file:
[MAIN]
title = Title of the font in the game option, you can have the same font with multiple configuration : ex : Open Sans Big

[CONFIG]
font_name = The font name(the ttf file must be in content\fonts so AC can load it), not the font file, really the font name as specified for ac.setCustomFont

size_offset = Normal 0, if your font looks too big compared to the size of the box

support_utf8 = wheter the font supports utf8 char like up arrow and other graphics(if you see square shapes instead this will use another font to display them correctly)

width = multiplier used to approximate the width of the info widget, for wider fonts

x_offset = Normal 0, offset to recenter the font vertically in the box, sorry it says x, but it's the y axis

for texture
r,g,b,a,texture(ac.setBackgroundTexture)
ex:192,0,0,1,content/gui/actv/reset_bg.png
the background color will appear and animate if you put an alpha channel to your texture, but I can't animate the texture change
I've made an actv folder that I suggest you put your theme textures in(not required)
ex: content/gui/actv/mytheme/texture.png

The procedure to add a new font goes like this:
Create a new ini file:
[MAIN]
title = Title of the font in the game option, you can have the same font with multiple configuration : ex : Open Sans Big

[CONFIG]
font_name = The font name(the ttf file must be in content\fonts so AC can load it), not the font file, really the font name as specified for ac.setCustomFont

size_offset = Normal 0, if your font looks too big compared to the size of the box

support_utf8 = wheter the font supports utf8 char like up arrow and other graphics(if you see square shapes instead this will use another font to display them correctly)

width = multiplier used to approximate the width of the info widget, for wider fonts

x_offset = Normal 0, offset to recenter the font vertically in the box, sorry it says x, but it's the y axis

for texture
r,g,b,a,texture(ac.setBackgroundTexture)
ex:192,0,0,1,content/gui/actv/reset_bg.png
the background color will appear and animate if you put an alpha channel to your texture, but I can't animate the texture change
I've made an actv folder that I suggest you put your theme textures in(not required)
ex: content/gui/actv/mytheme/texture.png

Thank's a lot Prunn for your help and the app :)
i try now ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea