ACTV

Apps ACTV 2.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
thanks, I almost got it working now. I just have one problem. I have made 3 classes with 5 cars in each, so 15 cars in all. In the last class, ACTV will only display 3 of the 5 cars. Is there a limit to how many cars can be classified?

Not sure if this was asked before, but how do install custom themes e.g the F1 2018 theme? The config says I need to install in the "Mods" folder, but i dont have that folder in my root directory.
Base mod is installed and is working perfectly.

Cheers.

Hi,
I really like the way this app looks, but I'm having serious performance issues with it.

I get sustained fps drops when racing in a pack of cars, and massive intermittent fps drops when I am stationary and cars pass by me on the track.

I get over 90fps in VR regularly and with the app disabled in content manager. But when I enable it the performance keeps dropping to 50-80fps as I described.

It must have something to do with the change of distance of the cars around me. When all the other cars are far away from me the fps returns to 90fps. and is steady. If I observe the fps when I am stationary and keep getting passed by cars, the drops happen exactly when they pass me.

Is there a way to display the complete Firstname and Lastname in the time tower?

I'm planning on using it on the livestream this Sunday and I think it will look nice if you see the whole names of the contenders.

Thanks! :cool:

Last edited:
1660669658301.png

was wondering how i could change size of the ui/font? says there should be an option in the widget but i cant figure out where it is. help appriciated

Hey Prunn,
Apologies for the noob question, but I've been trying to do a couple of things with ACTV that don't seem to:
1 - Adding a new font for the Tower and other elements. I have followed the instructions in your previous post, and created drive_super.ini in the correct folder:
[MAIN]
title = Drive Super

[CONFIG]
font_name = Drive Super-Italic
size_offset = -5
support_utf8 = 0
width = 1
x_offset = 6
It does not load in. It's a Truetype Outlines font, so afaik should be compatible, but more than happy to be wrong.

2 - drawing the tower from the names connected to the server. This is more of an "I've been looking and can't find it." If it's possible, it would make an enormous difference to the start of sessions.

Once again, and as others have said, cheers for some incredible work with this, still the best way to commentate Assetto Corsa.

The first image is the normal qualifying tower, but after e few laps for a while it changes to stint mode, as you can see from the second image. Now, yes the stint mode disable itself after like 30 seconds / 1 minute and goes back to qualy, but I find it annoying considering that I use ACTV during my races and not as broadcast overlay.
View attachment 369510View attachment 369511
Hi mate, how did manage the car classes ?
Thanks for helping

Is there a way to display the complete Firstname and Lastname in the time tower?

I'm planning on using it on the livestream this Sunday and I think it will look nice if you see the whole names of the contenders.

Thanks! :cool:

Here is the method, 2 years later lol but i'm just using the app for few days

In ...Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\prunn\apps
Open drivers.py

Python:
Edit this :

def format_last_name2(self, name):
        first = ""
        if len(name) > 0:
            first = name[0].upper()
        space = name.find(" ")
        if space > 0:
            name = first.upper() + "." + name[space:]
        name = name.strip().upper()
        if len(name) > 9:
            return name[:10]
        return name

To this :

def format_last_name2(self, name):
        return name

And select F.Last in ACTV Config

Last edited:
it's not working for me I downloaded with CM and it doesn't show up can someone help? Thanks in advance.
same for me, I can select Prunn on the python apps section but the app parts don't appear on the python apps setting and of course also not on right apps menu inside the session. I tried to install thru CM or manually and the result is the same.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back