ACTV

Apps ACTV 2.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
prunn updated ACTV with a new update entry:

Fonts, themes

For Le Mans week release
Added Fonts (Noto Sans, Open Sans, Yantramanav, Signika Negative, Strait, Overlock)
shared standings from tower to info
Dark, white, electric themes options
Border direction option
changed first row of info widget and added option to revert if wanted
Bigger delta option

*Sorry there seems to have some glitches left in live themes change

Read the rest of this update entry...

The new updated app is not working properly for me. The words are now are jumbled and written over each other. I even tried resizing it and also decreasing the number of cars but all of ACTV widgets still not working properly.

The new updated app is not working properly for me. The words are now are jumbled and written over each other. I even tried resizing it and also decreasing the number of cars but all of ACTV widgets still not working properly.
Can you provide a screenshot, or log? Whats is your version of the game?

Have a problem which can see on screenshot. Names of people are under my own lap times. Can't understand when it happens including showing my lap times.

Attachments

• 244210_20170715195254_1.jpg
    244210_20170715195254_1.jpg
    503.2 KB · Views: 228
Hi Prunn!
Looks like amazing work :)

I'm planning to do streams from league racing with this, but it seems that manually changing drivers to focus on is the only option?
Or, can you code the change driver keys 'Ctrl+numpad digits' to react to which cars are f.i. 0.5 seconds within distance, so a possible battle/overtake could be in focus automatically? Is it even possible?
I imagine in some sort of the same way as Minolin has coded MR to react at all times to what all cars are doing, something like that could be used for automation of AC TV, sort of. Maybe that does require a backend though.

It would be super awesome for streams, rather than have a guy switching manually or simply follow the same car (mine for example) the whole race.

Cheers!

Hi Prunn!
I would really like to use your app instead of the old performance hogging "Substanding" which isn't supported anymore as it seems.

The only problem: could you do another mode for our club events?
- I need to see the name of the driver. Firstname only would be enough, a shortened surname (please not the full surname) behind it would be ultimately AWESOME!
Like "Rasmus PAS" for me

- I would love to have the "Gaps" behind that too so I can see who is at which position with what gap. If you could change it to "gaps to my self", it would be even more appreciated but the normal gaps would do the job!

Sorry to bother you and asking for such things. I got a lot of messages from drivers who want to stream the events but since the real names would be on the internet (we use real names in the club races), they can't while seeing any positions.

It would just be awesome and you would help a lot of people with adding this "club race" mode :)

Last edited:
Hi Prunn!
I would really like to use your app instead of the old performance hogging "Substanding" which isn't supported anymore as it seems.

The only problem: could you do another mode for our club events?
- I need to see the name of the driver. Prename only would be enough, a shortened surname (please not the full surname) behind it would be ultimately AWESOME!
Like "Rasmus PAS" for me

- I would love to have the "Gaps" behind that too so I can see who is at which position with what gap. If you could change it to "gaps to my self", it would be even more appreciated but the normal gaps would do the job!

Sorry to bother you and asking for such things. I got a lot of messages from drivers who want to stream the events but since the real names would be on the internet (we use real names in the club races), they can't while seeing any positions.

It would just be awesome and you would help a lot of people with adding this "club race" mode :)
For the names, I think Ctrl+ D does the trick? From the "reviews" section:
upload_2017-9-7_13-2-18.png

For the names, I think Ctrl+ D does the trick? From the "reviews" section:
View attachment 210635
Thanks for the reply! Sadly that just shows you the full surname, without the first name. I only know my drivers by their first name. If something happens on track, I can ask them in TeamSpeak. Not possible for me with only surnames.

Second thing: with the full name mode, you don't see any times, just the name + position but I'd also like to use this app to see how far away the other drivers are :)

It's possible have a commentator? similar to crew chief but say the name and position of car showing in that moment, driver set a fast lap..., and when there are very small intervals say: "x driver is fighting with y driver for z position". I do not know if it's worth it, it seems complicated to make it look good.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 110 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 83 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 115 13.5%