(ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface

Apps (ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, I have a quite problem as when I read the telemetry into the MoTeC it shows wrong distance and as a result the car on a map is in a wrong position when I browse telemetry. For example it says that my lap at Silverstone is 6967 meters long while it really is 5891 meters long. Because of that the telemetry shows that I was at the last corner when in reality I was on a main straight.View attachment 365901
Change the reference LAP, click on generate track and then Range and change the lap to one that has correct distance
1588139657686.png

Hi guys I'm also having a problem. Motec i2 can't seem to detect my steering and braking inputs. Any solutions? Thanks
you have to remap the channels correctly, right click on the Graph, Properties, Channels, highlitee the bakes channel you do not get data for, add channel, type brake into search, choose Brake, ok. Then remove the Faulty brake channel.

1588139937535.png

Hello, this is a great app and I'm very thankful for it. But I've been having random problems with it.
In some online car/track combinations it just doesn't connect.
In the Acti program I get this:
>>> Attempting to connect...
>>> Connection established.
>>> ERROR: Dataflow synchronization has timed out.
>>> Connection terminated.
and in the in-game app I get:
>>>UDP2 ERROR. type=argument out of range

It happens every now and then with specific mod cars and tracks. Happened already with the Seat Leon and the MX5 Cup. I try other cars, also mods, in the same track and it works perfectly fine.

Does anyone has any ideas?

Hi! This great app helps me too much for developing car physics.

But now I need some important data about how diffs works in an AC AWD2 system. And thats all I can acquire.

1588425707891.png

Need info about wheel speeds and slips but there is no data. How I can allow the rest of adquisition??

hi there Guys,

just used ACTI for a few month but yesterday on a first longrun i get the message (ACTI (out of memory) as a popup! So ok iam using not the 20Hz like default i used 100Hz and after a half hour of driving the msg pops up.
Any Idea to prevent? What is going wrong? Can i do anything to log also longruns or complete races?

thanks in advance
D.

Hello, this is a great app and I'm very thankful for it. But I've been having random problems with it.
In some online car/track combinations it just doesn't connect.
In the Acti program I get this:
and in the in-game app I get:
>>>UDP2 ERROR. type=argument out of range

It happens every now and then with specific mod cars and tracks. Happened already with the Seat Leon and the MX5 Cup. I try other cars, also mods, in the same track and it works perfectly fine.

Does anyone has any ideas?

I have this exact same issue. Tested 6 laps after installing, exported and could review in Motec which is just awesome. Went back to do more laps, same car, same track, but ACTI just won't connect. Same error.

Hello !
I've been developing an iPhone, iPad dashboard based on ACTI but I can't get the clutch pedal info. Brake and gas are working but clutch is always 0. Is this a bug?

Thanks

Can someone explain me like a noob how do I show real time telemetry to my friend on another pc? Like which IP adress do I put in settings, where and which IP adress do my friend has to put in his computer? I read the guide, but it's pretty complicated for me. Thank's!

/Edit:
We tried localhost, public IP, hamachi and even port redirection, every time the same error at the end: ERROR: Dataflow synchronization has timed out. And we tried launching it from the app and the app in-game, it just doesn't seem to work. So if anyone have a step by step guide, i'll be very thankful!
PS. My telemetry works okay when i want to see it on my own computer, but my friend cannot access it.

Were you able to ever figure this out?

I have this exact same issue. Tested 6 laps after installing, exported and could review in Motec which is just awesome. Went back to do more laps, same car, same track, but ACTI just won't connect. Same error.

I Have exactly the same error. Do you find something ? Please !! Thanks

Hi, what is the problem here???

Failed to load log file 'C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\acti_package_v1.1.2\acti\acti\telem\spa_&_bmw_m3_e30_dtm\spa_&_bmw_m3_e30_dtm_&_italoadotti22_&_stint_1.ld' as it requires a newer version of i2.

Failed to load log file 'C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\acti_package_v1.1.2\acti\acti\telem\spa_&_bmw_m3_e30_dtm\spa_&_bmw_m3_e30_dtm_&_italoadotti22_&_stint_1.ld' as it requires a newer version of i2.

I'd argue that your version of i2 is not able to open the file. Considering we don't know what version you're using, it's difficult to know what the problem is.

Closing this out.
Start AC. Get into pits. Hit Steerng Wheel to Drive, but don't drive off. Hit "Launch". Wait a second or two. Hit connect. Works 100% of the time. Remember if you scratch a lap and want to teleport, to alt tab to ACTI and force splice, to save your driving up to that point. ACTI is amazing by the way.

Closing this out. Start AC. Get into pits. Hit Steerng Wheel to Drive, but don't drive off. Hit "Launch". Wait a second or two. Hit connect. Works 100% of the time. Remember if you scratch a lap and want to teleport, to alt tab to ACTI and force splice, to save your driving up to that point. ACTI is amazing by the way.

I tried that but I'm still getting the same error, any other suggestion?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 76 29.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 54 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 56 21.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 32 12.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 17 6.5%