(ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface

Apps (ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
The car is not gonna hit the ground it's gonna hit (susp hits) bump stops. The ride height is the same side to side so interpret the data other ways the math works, ride height in relation to roll and rake. So I swapped FR/FL w/ FR/RR and I've got data that will show % accelerating, braking and cornering a lot more than hitting the chassis right? Check the properties see the high low notification that's if you have an optimum % of rake and if it drops (rear) or dips beyond it ground effects have no effect, have that alert you to remedy the problem. Same for roll see..so check the other channels and you might find that ground to chassis data just stay within 120 mm

Last edited:
motec.png

I don't think so but like I was saying the data can be interpreted different ways like here it seems pitch was going to gain the most with relation to F-R height I have no idea where they expect users to get chassis to ground data. Agian if the suspension damper - bumps are hitting it's the same I guess and it may never reach 0 here might wanna check dampers and other channels. I also wanted bring this into the thread for possible ideas given Sol's weather and how much can be recorded / used in motec might be able to achieve a better endurance set up. I haven't messed with it too much yet..check it out!

Last edited:
Oh and sorry for the repeat hope to find the data it's gotta be there. The math can't be edited either in ver 1.1. or it's locked. If anyone can this is a good input for GT
'Ride Height FL' [mm] + 'Ride Height FR' [mm]/2
See if it will allow a L/R height reading it shouldn't be the same the whole distance. Remember to check distance not time.

Last edited:
I began to wonder if it was motec projects and the older workbooks somehow. The newer version I have is for acti workbase, it wouldn't send (at least for me) to my older ver to log. I'm not concerned I'm actually trying to hit. Glad it's clarified thank you!

Yes it'll be off to the right when active under your apps.
Nothing for me. When I dragged and drooped the rar file into CM it didn't recognize it. I spent 2 hours trying to load this. Got some help from someone. Apparently the instructions are missing important steps. Something to do with content and apps folders and copying them. None of that is in the instructions. If you have any instructions on how to get CM to do it a link would be really cool.

Oh yea it might be best to do such installs manual. it's only a few folders to "my documents" and a few to assetto corsa's main location. Motec installation is like any other software install. After this just start it up how the directions recommend..if it's too overwhelming I believe there are smaller apps that do pretty much the same thing and you might be able to drag and drop. ACTI and Motec are larger and a bit more complex, used by real world teams and engineers.

Nothing for me. When I dragged and drooped the rar file into CM it didn't recognize it. I spent 2 hours trying to load this. Got some help from someone. Apparently the instructions are missing important steps. Something to do with content and apps folders and copying them. None of that is in the instructions. If you have any instructions on how to get CM to do it a link would be really cool.
Oh yea it might be best to do such installs manual. it's only a few folders to "my documents" and a few to assetto corsa's main location. Motec installation is like any other software install. After this just start it up how the directions recommend..if it's too overwhelming I believe there are smaller apps that do pretty much the same thing and you might be able to drag and drop. ACTI and Motec are larger and a bit more complex, used by real world teams and engineers.
There's a setup guide in the download that spells out exactly how to install it....

in assetto corsa, it seems like,
ACTI does not name a track, by appending its different layouts. just the name.
when you load A, i2 uses the A track map.
when you load AB, i2 uses A.
when you load AC, i2 uses A.
when you load AD, i2 uses A.
because acti, names everything just A.

for 5 laps, maybe i can bother to rename them manually, but for more....
how do you deal with that?

Last edited:
Personally I'll ride if it's difficult to deal with but lately I have been oil painting, You can generate a track map even if it wasn't a track. Check the channels it's using in Track Report to log. You might need to replace one for it to generate.

Last edited:
I deal with it by having whisky ice cream. I had a look for you and it's possible, I'll be honest the first post was much better. See dude it's not the tool, the workbook you installed w motec is a "general" get you started kind. So if you're not getting charts, maps or graphs it isn't the tool not recording it's part due to the book having used a channel w a slightly different name. So all you need to do is change it and you'll see the cars "LAT G" and "SPEED" which can generate the driving line; therefore creating the track, country dirt road or back alley. Here's the best part I'm using Interpreter not i2 and it worked w acti last time I checked.
Oh and A AB AD can all be extra workseets to load the A logged data the way you want to see it. Create your own workbook or add in you don't have to settle for what's been given.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 24 12.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 27 14.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 26 14.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 67 36.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 104 55.9%