(ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface
ACTI is a standalone client that together with an in-game app allows live access to and recording of Assetto Corsa telemetry data. Some of its key features are:
The complete ACTI tool package can be found here at RD (mod edited). Included in the package are:
- Record telemetry data in Motec i2 compatible log files (i2 v126.96.36.199 currently supported).
- View live telemetry data in user-configurable workspaces.
- Remote telemetry access (recording / viewing live data from a friend / teammate located anywhere in the world while they are on track).
- Easy in-game control over telemetry acquisition.
- The acti client.
- The in-game acti trigger control app.
- Motec i2 installer.
- Sample Motec i2 Project based on the data channels currently available from Assetto Corsa.