(ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface

Apps (ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is this also available for Assetto Corsa Competizione???
It is not needed for ACC as ACC natively supports Motec telemetry data and all available channels KUNOS is able to share are natively available in motec i2 pro.

Check the official KUNOS forum post re. Telemetry data support for a very detailed post how to install and use.

It's all Kunos gave us. Data and information is golden so all you can do is make do with what you have. Any info is good info. (;
Here, in the end of the video guy gets all the output he needs - gets brakes, steering angle and G forces. So I have a problem and Kunos gives this information, but it's not working for me.

First of all, thank you. ACTI is really great. You can really see what the car is doing in motec when you make changes to the cars configuration. Right now I have more fun tuning the cars than driving them.

How do I select which channels are recorded at the high-rate?

I am looking at noisy CG accel data and I would like a higher sample rate for that so that when I enable some filtering in motec, I do not lose detail. For example, forward g levels dipping to zero while the clutch is disengaged will be smoothed away to nothing if the sample rate is only 20 hz. I'd like to sample that particular channel at the higher sample rate.

Thank you, great app.
Since I am new to motec and interpreting all this logged data is hard at start. For beginners I think it's really useful if video is integrated into motec along with data (to get a better feeling what is going on with car). I know there are a lot of screen capturing programs & video can be added and synced into motec, but this has to be done manually.

It would be really awesome if ACTI could trigger video recording at the same time when it starts logging. I am not talking about adding whole screen recording functionality...simple keyboard-binding trigger would be enough to start/stop nvidia experience, OBS, etc.

Ahh help.
Love this program for getting all my data, but for some reason when I go into the pits - which is when it writes the data - it exits out of fullscreen mode.

I mean, its ok when im punting around the track, but if I am in a race that requires pits its no good.

Any idea how I can stop this?

Topic97: I have the same problem. Did you isolate this problem to ACTI? Same as you, I mess around in practice sessions but if I actually try to do a pit stop, boom, windowed mode.

I suspect that it's still some sort of port blocking issue because the TCP trigger connection works while the UDP data one doesn't. If you want, we can try it out sometime between yours and my computer to debug further. My skype is latch.dimitrov
Hi Guys, me and a buddy are having the exact same issue. Did you manage to resolve it?

As has been explained in the help document and this thread a couple of times, to get track edges in MoTeC you have to drive one lap on the left edge and one lap on the right edge and import them to MoTeC. It seems that everyone who wants them is doing this separately for every track they're driving, which seems like a waste of time. Is there a place where I could download existing recordings?

Hello, I have a quite problem as when I read the telemetry into the MoTeC it shows wrong distance and as a result the car on a map is in a wrong position when I browse telemetry. For example it says that my lap at Silverstone is 6967 meters long while it really is 5891 meters long. Because of that the telemetry shows that I was at the last corner when in reality I was on a main straight.
Untitled.png

Last edited:
Topic97: I have the same problem. Did you isolate this problem to ACTI? Same as you, I mess around in practice sessions but if I actually try to do a pit stop, boom, windowed mode.

Yeah It's definately the ACTI program.
It only happens when you pit, which is when ACTI creates the log, and the program pops on the top of AC.

It's bloody frustrating as it means I have to disable ACTI when I am in online races.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 75 29.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 53 20.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 54 21.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 30 11.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 5.5%