(ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface

Apps (ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello chaps, a friend is trying to view my telemetry live from a different computer. I have port forwarded all ports required as per the instructions, and allowed the connections through the firewalls. There are no clear instructions out there, so I am wondering if anyone is able to provide instructions or give critiques on what we may be doing wrong?

Hey, I feel like this might have been answered already but, when I use the app on a server it says
ERROR: Dataflow synchronization has timed out.
>>> Connection terminated.
However, in a solo game, it works perfectly fine. I've installed the app and the trigger. Is there something else I am meant to do?

I have followed all the instructions and checked them multiple times but all I get is a 'Connection error'.
I'm needing to send my telemetry to my instructor.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A setup guide I made for ACTI:

- Should help with issues like 'ERROR: UDP connection has timed out.' & UDP receive code = 10054 issues.

Hi
I'm trying to start analysing data and this look extremely useful and well built, but unfortnatelly when i enter the pits for whatever reason, acti to motec black screen apears and i loose 50-60 fps and it doens't recover. has anyone had this problem?
I'm using Content Manager. it isn't so severe if i use the kunos launcher.
I'm also using the latest version of motec i2 pro and not the one provided on the rar file. could this be the problem?

I'm trying to start analysing data and this look extremely useful and well built, but unfortnatelly when i enter the pits for whatever reason, acti to motec black screen apears and i loose 50-60 fps and it doens't recover. has anyone had this problem?
I'm also using the latest version of motec i2 pro and not the one provided on the rar file. could this be the problem?

ACTI only gathers the telemetry, motec shouldn't have any performance impact on the game as it's a reader. You could use trackattack or other software to analyse the data.

I have never encountered that problem and I use CM, never the vanilla launcher. I don't have the ACTI in-game app active though, just launch the standalone ACTI software, launch the game and that's it. I don't use the live telemetry either. So not sure what the "acti to motec black screen" means, is that part of the in-game apps?

I'm already using a correct lap but still all brake points are in the incorrect place. But I've noticed you're using different data for longitude and latitude, maybe that's why?

A possible fix for this is to Generate Track and use the Lateral G and Speed option, not GPS. That puts tyhe braking zones int he correct places for me. You'll have to shift the corner markers around though.

Last edited:
Hey, first thanks a lot for this great app!
I was wondering whether there are any plans to extend it to i2 live telemetry (or if it´s already possible and i just can´t get it configured..?)

Hi

I have the same problem it seems. Is this mod compatible with Traces mod? I too could not recover the fps even after disabling all the mods its the weirdest problem i've ever seen.

I have the same problem it seems. Is this mod compatible with Traces mod? I too could not recover the fps even after disabling all the mods its the weirdest problem i've ever seen.
I remember having this issue in the past.

I found on my system the solution (workaround I can happily live with) was this:

ALWAYS start the acti.exe manually before starting an AC session.
Leave the active ACTI app open on the screen.
Start Content Manager.
Start a session.

This way I never get the little black command line window pop open whenever the ACTI plugin logs data.

Whenever I forget to start the acti.exe manually first I still get the dreaded command line pop up window and I know I forgot to manually start ACTI BEFORE starting an AC session.

It never made a difference if I set the ACTI plugin to autostart the acti.exe or not (settings option in the acti app). This setting never made a difference regarding the pop up command line window.

When I adhere to the proper starting sequence (acti.exe, Content Manager, start a AC session) I never ever have any issues ;-)

Did you find a solution for this? Im running into the same problem
Hi bro, I met the same problem and here is how I fix it.

Copy folder "acti" to "C:\Users\<user_name>\Documents" again, and then test for several laps.
When you exit the assetto corsa, please pay attention to your Anti-virus software, and allow ACTI to write into Motec.

Hope it is helpful.

Last edited:
My data is showing Ride Height FL identical to FR, and RL identical to RR. It's as if the car isn't rolling, but the suspension travel is different on both side.

Is anyone getting this?

My data is showing Ride Height FL identical to FR, and RL identical to RR. It's as if the car isn't rolling, but the suspension travel is different on both side.

Is anyone getting this?

This is expected behavior of the direct RideHeight channels out of AC with ACTI.

You can very easily create math channels to provide the ACTUAL ride hide channels, given that all relevant data is directly available ;-)

hello,
Just started with ACTI and I have small issue and Google wasn't helpful so I want to ask.

Does ACTI have Stint limit?

For example, today I was doing some training (max 5 laps, back to pits) and I've seen that he logged file number 9, and after that, when going back to pits - cmd window is opening (as usual) but no new file is created.

Was that reported, is there any workaround? Sometimes, when I'm working on set I have like 20+ stints in 1 session.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 27 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • Yearly

Votes: 22 7.4%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 5 1.7%