Misc ACSPRH | Real Helmets For Assetto Corsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Marco, I'm not sure if you accept requests or not, but I may as well shoot for it. Is it possible for you to make or port over some sort of open-face helmet? I have not seen any open-face helmets for assetto corsa, and I think it would be a lovely addition! :)

Something like this would be amazing! Either design works.

HTB1DF2NKVXXXXXuapXXq6xXFXXXL.jpg
spa003353-pro-rj-3.jpg

Hey Marco, I'm not sure if you accept requests or not, but I may as well shoot for it. Is it possible for you to make or port over some sort of open-face helmet? I have not seen any open-face helmets for assetto corsa, and I think it would be a lovely addition! :)

Something like this would be amazing! Either design works.

HTB1DF2NKVXXXXXuapXXq6xXFXXXL.jpg
spa003353-pro-rj-3.jpg
HI, I would like to do some open helmets, unfortunately I don't have enough modeling skills to do them.

Is it possible to get this mod to work without Custom Shaders active?

Is it possible to get this mod to work without Custom Shaders active?

You can copy the ACSPRH driver model in the content\driver folder using the name of the original driver used by the car you want to use with the new helmet (driver.kn5 for most modern cars if I'm not wrong). In this way all car using the driver.kn5 (or the dirver you will change) will use the ACSPRH model.

REMEMBER to backup the original model.

Another way is to unpack data.acd and change the driver used inside the driver.ini file, but this will finish to give mismatch if you join onine servers.

You can copy the ACSPRH driver model in the content\driver folder using the name of the original driver used by the car you want to use with the new helmet (driver.kn5 for most modern cars if I'm not wrong). In this way all car using the driver.kn5 (or the dirver you will change) will use the ACSPRH model.

REMEMBER to backup the original model.

Another way is to unpack data.acd and change the driver used inside the driver.ini file, but this will finish to give mismatch if you join onine servers.

It works (kinda)! Now I have to find replacement textures for the non-ACSPRH textures/helmets, good thing they're abundant on jvinu2000's Tumblr. Thank you very much!

It works (kinda)! Now I have to find replacement textures for the non-ACSPRH textures/helmets, good thing they're abundant on jvinu2000's Tumblr. Thank you very much!

Yes jvinu2000's Tumblr has a lot of nice and hgh quality skins for his original 3D models and Marco maintaned the same UV mapping. Well done!

Can you explain how to install without Custom Shaders turned on? Seems easier and has the ability for more customization. How do you use the files on jvinu2000's Tumblr to alter helmets?

Can you explain how to install without Custom Shaders turned on? Seems easier and has the ability for more customization. How do you use the files on jvinu2000's Tumblr to alter helmets?
Whitout shader patch you have way less customization as you can use just one model at time instead changing it for every skin. But if you don't want to use csp you need to rename the model you want to 2016_driver.kn5 (make a backup first). To use jvinu2000 's files just convert them from tga to dds.

Hi! Absolutely love your work!
Is there a way to remove the HANS from the driver? Or alternatively, are you planning on releasing the driver models without the HANS? Would be a neat addition, especially for road cars :thumbsup:

Marco17_ok updated ACSPRH | Real Helmets For Assetto Corsa with a new update entry:

Improved Materials

All materials have been improved for a better look. In particular the main material which now has surface imperfections and scratches.
View attachment 440028

All 2020 F1 textures alpha channels have been updated in order to get that effect.

Note: only 2019 models are updated, old models are now in a separated folder and won't be updated.

View attachment 440029
View attachment 440030
View attachment 440031

Read the rest of this update entry...

I noticed that now the visor is like crystal clear, doesn't matter if is coloured or not. Am I doing something wrong or missing anything missing?

Nevermind, the alpha. BTW Do you know how to hide the face inside the helmet anyway? what to write inside de .ini or something?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back