Misc ACSPRH | Real Helmets For Assetto Corsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update - I love being able to use the 2016 textures! I am however seeing flickering shadows on tracks like Spa and Brands Hatch, as well as other shadow related glitches on Red Bull Ring (those are just ones I've tested and noticed something thus far). I am using CSP 0.1.46 and Sol 1.4. I can eliminate the issue by removing the "ext_config.ini" file, essentially disabling the mod, so it must have something to do with the new driver/helmet model? No idea, but I'm here to help solve any way I can. Thanks for your hard work!

Thanks for the update - I love being able to use the 2016 textures! I am however seeing flickering shadows on tracks like Spa and Brands Hatch, as well as other shadow related glitches on Red Bull Ring (those are just ones I've tested and noticed something thus far). I am using CSP 0.1.46 and Sol 1.4. I can eliminate the issue by removing the "ext_config.ini" file, essentially disabling the mod, so it must have something to do with the new driver/helmet model? No idea, but I'm here to help solve any way I can. Thanks for your hard work!
Thanks for reporting the problem. I'll have a look at it.

Marco17_ok updated ACSPRH | Real Helmets For Assetto Corsa with a new update entry:

New helmet versions, updated 3D templates.

New helmet versions (that real driver started using since 2019) are now included (models and textures are the same, but without the visor protection).

In the 'config' folder they have '2019' in the name.
kn5 are named like this: 'rh_xx_helmet_driver_19'.

3D templates also have been updated so now you see all parts and hide the ones that you don't need.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Marco,
great Job.

Really not that important, but just to point to a possible improvement next time you'll work on your helmets, please take a loook to the rear wings being single sided so you can sse trough. Really unusual you can see from that angle, but in some case you can see trough. I solved a similar problem on an Arai helmet I made for myself, that's probably the reason for which I noticed so a small "bug". ;)

Aletta.JPG

Last edited:
Hi Marco,
great Job.

Really not that important, but just to point to a possible improvement next time you'll work on your helmets, please take a loook to the rear wings being single sided so you can sse trough. Really unusual you can see from that angle, but in some case you can see trough. I solved a similar problem on an Arai helmet I made for myself, that's probably the reason for which I noticed so a small "bug". ;)

View attachment 382766
HI, thanks for reporting this bug, I'll have a look at it.

So yeah I made my first helmet from the provided template here:
1594282283389.png

But somehow the visor is see-through on the output as seen here, showing nothing inside the helmet.
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_singapore_2020_9-6-120-15-52-32.png

Compared to helmets that other people made :
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_singapore_2020_9-6-120-15-59-22.png
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_singapore_2020_9-6-120-16-18-24.png

Am I not supposed to change the gradient overlay on the visor, or did I forgot to turn something on...?

So yeah I made my first helmet from the provided template here:View attachment 386799

But somehow the visor is see-through on the output as seen here, showing nothing inside the helmet.
View attachment 386800
Compared to helmets that other people made :View attachment 386801View attachment 386803

Am I not supposed to change the gradient overlay on the visor, or did I forgot to turn something on...?
Be sure that you're saving the texture without alpha channel.

The mod is great, but when Im in VR I am like looking through the helmet and it is obstructing my view. Is there any fix for this?
Probably in VR the camera is set different so that's why you see the helmet. Unfortunately I can't do anything about that since I don't think it's possible to make a different version just for VR. You can try to edit camera position with the app in game and see if it helps you.

Probably in VR the camera is set different so that's why you see the helmet. Unfortunately I can't do anything about that since I don't think it's possible to make a different version just for VR. You can try to edit camera position with the app in game and see if it helps you.
Yeah, I wasnt expecting you could make any changes. The problem is that when I push the camera forward so I dont see the helmet anymore, I am WAY to close to the steering wheel

I don't know the exact files or setup because I haven't tinkered with the driver specifically, but since VR was added to the sim there's a setting somewhere in the driver files to hide the entire head in first person view to fix this issue in VR. I'm guessing the CSP injection method doesn't abide by this setting. Maybe worth having a conversation with Ilja about it and see if there's a possible workaround/fix?

The mod is great, but when Im in VR I am like looking through the helmet and it is obstructing my view. Is there any fix for this?
Same issue here except without VR. Some cars peek out the front of the helmet (Specifically while braking in the Formula Hybrid 2020 with RHM enabled. Also using RHM, looking behind can be obstructive as the helmet is still there as opposed to the Kunos ones which disappear when in cockpit view. Maybe a future update can add a config line to remove the helmet when in first person.
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_monaco_5-7-120-3-5-59.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back