Misc ACSPRH | Real Helmets For Assetto Corsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that now the visor is like crystal clear, doesn't matter if is coloured or not. Am I doing something wrong or missing anything missing?

Nevermind, the alpha. BTW Do you know how to hide the face inside the helmet anyway? what to write inside de .ini or something?
Driver's face should be already hided in the latest version.

BEST HELMET MODELS EVER!

screen1.png
screen2.png

Hi wondering if someone can help I'm new to this mod have copied the driver folder with the helmet models in to the content/driver folder and wanting to use it on the new RSS 21 f1 car mod some of the skins made for this car have the helmet ext config file already set to use the correct helmet but in the game I only get white standard helmets and cant see what I'm doing wrong as the ext config file matches up with the helmet model that is in the driver folder the only thing I havent got installed is the shaders patch any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Hi wondering if someone can help I'm new to this mod have copied the driver folder with the helmet models in to the content/driver folder and wanting to use it on the new RSS 21 f1 car mod some of the skins made for this car have the helmet ext config file already set to use the correct helmet but in the game I only get white standard helmets and cant see what I'm doing wrong as the ext config file matches up with the helmet model that is in the driver folder the only thing I havent got installed is the shaders patch any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Shader patch Is required to use these helmets!

Custom Helmets appear in game.
Can see helmet in CM showroom but NOT the custom helmet.
It appears white/gray.
Any ideas?

Thanks
You need to use the new files that have benn added In the last update and load them with CM showroom. You need to load these to see them. If you load a car you'll still se the original helmet.

Greetings, I have followed your instructions to see the helmets in the showroom and it doesn't work for me. Thank you very much for your excellent work, greetings.

Thanks for your patience.
Do you mean this folder ?
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\1_helmet_viewer_acsprh_arai\skins

If not, what specific folder?
Just the texture not the config file?

Thanks for your patience.
Do you mean this folder ?
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\1_helmet_viewer_acsprh_arai\skins

If not, what specific folder?
Just the texture not the config file?
Yes that's the right folder. You just need to put there the texture. Config file is not needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes