ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA)

Misc ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA) ACC Server Manager V 1.8.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
afternoon Matteo,
My server laptop seems to have died so I need to transfer the server manager to a different laptop.
I'm sure you've instructed me as how to do this in the past but my memory sucks.
Can you be so kind to refresh me?
Thank you

Hi, when this happens it is because some json file, in the cfg folder, has an error inside.

Try deleting all the json files in the cfg folder and recreating them the first time you start the software by answering yes to the prompt to create the files.

Also check that the dedicated server (Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server) from Steam is updated to the current version.

Usually if the server window closes by itself, it's because it's not updated to the latest version via Steam.
Thank you so much for that. I forgot to actually update the server as well. 16MB

I will test it out tonight.

Hey Matteo,
I have noticed an interisting thing... I am importing the entrylist from the SimGrid. The SimGrid entrylist includes drivers nationality. However after importing it into the server manager, the entrylist changes and the nationality is not there anymore. The problem is that then the nationality flags are not shown when we are broadcasting the race. Is there a chance to add it? Thanks, Matteo

Hey Matteo,
I have noticed an interisting thing... I am importing the entrylist from the SimGrid. The SimGrid entrylist includes drivers nationality. However after importing it into the server manager, the entrylist changes and the nationality is not there anymore. The problem is that then the nationality flags are not shown when we are broadcasting the race. Is there a chance to add it? Thanks, Matteo
Hi Matteo, excellent observation I had never noticed. I will add this thing in the next update. Thank you.

EDIT: coming soon
Senza titolo.png

Last edited:
hello.tudnátok nekem segíteni?portok engedélyezése és ip cím leírását követően a szervert elindítva folyamatossan kidob a felugró kis ablakból.mi lehet a probléma,hogy nem indúl el nekem?tudnátok ötleteket adni?

hello.tudnátok nekem segíteni?portok engedélyezése és ip cím leírását követően a szervert elindítva folyamatossan kidob a felugró kis ablakból.mi lehet a probléma,hogy nem indúl el nekem?tudnátok ötleteket adni?
Hi, go to Steam and try to update the Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server application. You probably don't have the latest version released.

Macchinista updated ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA) with a new update entry:

ACC Server Manager V 1.7.6

Features:
- Added parameter: "Team Name" in the entrylist

View attachment 693203View attachment 693204

Enhancement:
- Updated new values for BoP Ballast from -40 to +40

View attachment 693205

Bug Fix:
- Fixed a bug that caused driver names to not be displayed in the entry list tree when a team was deleted from the entry list

- Fixed a bug in the entrylist, which caused the software to crash when attempting to edit a team/driver after the last driver within the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Macchinista updated ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA) with a new update entry:

ACC Server Manager V 1.7.6

Features:
- Added parameter: "Team Name" in the entrylist

View attachment 693216View attachment 693217

Enhancement:
- Updated new values for BoP Ballast from -40 to +40

View attachment 693218

Bug Fix:
- Fixed a bug that caused driver names to not be displayed in the entry list tree when a team was deleted from the entry list

- Fixed a bug in the entrylist, which caused the software to crash when attempting to edit a team/driver after the last driver within the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi all

Has anyone used the scheduler function with any success? I'm trying to set a practice server which will run for a period of time then switch to a race session on a particular time and date. I'm having no success getting the server to change from the first scheduled event.

I've tried setting the events with start and stop dates and times also but the first event didn't stop as expected.

Any help would be appreciated

Mark

Hi all

Has anyone used the scheduler function with any success? I'm trying to set a practice server which will run for a period of time then switch to a race session on a particular time and date. I'm having no success getting the server to change from the first scheduled event.

I've tried setting the events with start and stop dates and times also but the first event didn't stop as expected.

Any help would be appreciated

Mark
Hey man,
I am using it regularly and it is working fine. Maybe a stupid question but do you keep the app open? Send a screenshot of your settings, so we all can take a look.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back