ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA)

Misc ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA) ACC Server Manager V 1.8.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yeah app stays open, the scheduler disappears the next event as you'd expect but the server itself in ACC keeps the previous event running and doesn't shutdown/restart with the next scheduled event using the app.

Last edited:
Yeah app stays open, the scheduler disappears the next event as you'd expect but the server itself in ACC keeps the previous event running and doesn't shutdown/restart with the next scheduled event using the app.
Weird... Usually a set and event with a Start and End time, and then schedule another event with Start and End time and it works. Can you send the screenshot?

Hi all

Has anyone used the scheduler function with any success? I'm trying to set a practice server which will run for a period of time then switch to a race session on a particular time and date. I'm having no success getting the server to change from the first scheduled event.

I've tried setting the events with start and stop dates and times also but the first event didn't stop as expected.

Any help would be appreciated

Mark
Hi Mark, here's a screenshot of how it should be set up to get what you want.

Senza titolo.png

let me know if it works.

Hey man,
I am using it regularly and it is working fine. Maybe a stupid question but do you keep the app open? Send a screenshot of your settings, so we all can take a look.
Yeah that's how I had it set but it didn't stop the first event when the end timer passed and it wouldn't start the second event when the time passed.

I even tried the ticking the box below to shut server down after event had passed

Last edited:
Ciao,

ho un problema, lancio l'eseguibile, ed ottengo un errore :

Seleziono la lingua e vado avanti
successivamente vengo bloccato da

Impossibile accedere al percorso di rete \server

ho provato mille combinazioni tra creazioni di cartelle e copia incolla..

il mio server di assetto corsa competizione scaricato su steam funziona

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea