ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA)

Misc ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA) ACC Server Manager V 1.8.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi checorivera, first you need to set up an entrylist.

After the first event (for example race 1), you will have to select the result file of this from the result window and then click on the button: "Result Details - Advanced Options".

At this point, in the "Results" tab, tick the "Invert Grid" option and then click on the "Set Grid in Entrylist" button.

Now if everything went right, you will find the entrylist (in the entrylist tab), with the starting positions correctly set for each driver reversed with respect to the result of race 1.

Attention that the entrylist must always correspond to his file result otherwise it doesn't work.

I hope I made myself clear.

Hi, thanks for this great app! I installed it on my Windows 10 VM (VirtualBox), which is running my ACC server. I'd like to donate to use the full version - but whenever I try to open the dialog for donating, I get an error message and no code is generate:
1675467695372.png

It looks like the code to read the Processor-ID throws the exception, right? Maybe this does not work on the VM for some reason?

Is there any other way I can donate and have you send me a code to unlock it? Any help is appreciated.

Hi Aem, most likely as you suggest, the problem is running the software on a VM. It probably cannot find a valid HW ID to generate the activation code. Unfortunately there is no way to activate the software on this VM.

Hello everyone, I need help please. I am about to loose my ever loving mind with the app.

I am trying to set the weather and I set it to what I need it to be and I save it. When I go into the server the weather is different. F*** me Running!!! Over and over. I have been trying to mess with this crap for over 2 weeks and no luck. I am stuck on the same F***ing weather 16c Track and 32 whatever.

Please help!!!

Hello everyone, I need help please. I am about to loose my ever loving mind with the app.

I am trying to set the weather and I set it to what I need it to be and I save it. When I go into the server the weather is different. F*** me Running!!! Over and over. I have been trying to mess with this crap for over 2 weeks and no luck. I am stuck on the same F***ing weather 16c Track and 32 whatever.

Please help!!!
Hi, can you post a screenshot of the acc server manager main screen? so I can see how the values are set.

Thank you

The weather/temperatures are largely managed by Assetto Corsa Competizione based on many factors. Try changing the time or day of your session and see if you can get a temperature closer to what you want.

Also try to select the parameter: "Is Fixed Condition Qualification" this should freeze the weather variations and temperatures at the set one.

I just ran a test with your settings. qualification at 12 on friday and the parameter "Is fixed Condition Qualification" selected and this is the result:

Senza titolo.png

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your help but I decided to give up. I will not mess with this crap sim anymore. I am waiting for Rennsport and I will never look back to ACC again. Thank you again for all your help.
The weather/temperatures are largely managed by Assetto Corsa Competizione based on many factors. Try changing the time or day of your session and see if you can get a temperature closer to what you want.

Also try to select the parameter: "Is Fixed Condition Qualification" this should freeze the weather variations and temperatures at the set one.

I just ran a test with your settings. qualification at 12 on friday and the parameter "Is fixed Condition Qualification" selected and this is the result:

View attachment 642517

Last edited:
Hi there,

Is there any way to get the installer to ask where the ACC Server install is?
I've tried installing your app on my standalone server that doesn't have steam installed, it has steamcmd for downloading dedicated servers.

If it gave an option for manually setting where the acc server is installed that would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Chris

Hi, unfortunately the installation of ACC Server Manager requires the registry key of Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server installed by Steam.

The only way to trick the installer is to enter this key in the system registry or to download Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server from Steam at least once.

Good morning.

I paid for the "activation" code yesterday afternoon, but nothing has been received.

Tried emailing the email address, and it just bounces back.

Info@positiveperception is me. Please advise.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230313-091404.png
    Screenshot_20230313-091404.png
    802.7 KB · Views: 30
Hi, unfortunately the installation of ACC Server Manager requires the registry key of Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server installed by Steam.

The only way to trick the installer is to enter this key in the system registry or to download Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server from Steam at least once.
That's still good info to know, I can work with that! Cheers

Macchinista updated ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA) with a new update entry:

ACC Server Manager V 1.7.3

Features:
- Added Cars: Ferrari 296 GT3 33, Lamborghini Huracan Evo2, Porsche 992 GT3 R
- Added Circuit: Valencia
- Added possibility to export results files in excel files

View attachment 656824View attachment 656821View attachment 656822

Enhancement:
- New logo and icons by Luca Zazza

View attachment 656823

- Changed the way of exporting and printing result files

Bug Fix:
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow saving sessions with Time...

Read the rest of this update entry...

so here is the issue that I have with the new update. It's no longer working. After the update the server will no longer start. I click on Start Server but the screeen comes up and disapears.

Can you please assist with this issue?

so here is the issue that I have with the new update. It's no longer working. After the update the server will no longer start. I click on Start Server but the screeen comes up and disapears.

Can you please assist with this issue?

Hi, when this happens it is because some json file, in the cfg folder, has an error inside.

Try deleting all the json files in the cfg folder and recreating them the first time you start the software by answering yes to the prompt to create the files.

Also check that the dedicated server (Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server) from Steam is updated to the current version.

Usually if the server window closes by itself, it's because it's not updated to the latest version via Steam.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Forum trophies