ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA)

Misc ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA) ACC Server Manager V 1.8.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Macchinista submitted a new resource:

ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA) - acc server manager, server manager, assetto corsa competizione server, dedicated server, host server

View attachment 459469

Hi everyone, I wanted to introduce you to my new ACC Server Manager software.

The software allows you to manage all the files needed to run Assetto Corsa Competizione server quickly and easily.

It was created with the idea of helping even the less experienced in the creation of servers for Assetto Corsa Competizione.

Among the various features of the software, we find the possibility to:

- Select language English or Italian
- Schedule Events at a...

Read more about this resource...

Just download it.
1st test. It seems to be nice.

I would like :
- A larger window for Server name. (Maybe the ful wide between the server name line and the line below).
- Maybe you should offer a free try period of the full soft during all April with a unique key.... Then you invalid the key and if we are convinced we buy the full version with a new valid key.

That's all at the moment.
Thanks for your job.

Last edited:
Just download it.
1st test. It seems to be nice.

I would like :
- A larger window for Server name. (Maybe the ful wide between the server name line and the line below).
- Maybe you should offer a free try period of the full soft during all April with a unique key.... Then you invalid the key and if we are convinced we buy the full version with a new valid key.

That's all at the moment.
Thanks for your job.

Hi, thank you for trying the software and for your suggestions.

In the next version I will insert a larger window for the server name.

As for the 'Trial' version, it is quite complex to manage programmatically, but I will try to accommodate you.

Jeez i am impressed with this program ...unfortunately i can only use it in LAN because for some reason my ISP says they dont deal with multiplayer games and i have been trying to get a ping to show in the games list ........ I am in contasct with them on a daily basis but for some reason i cannot get it working on a normal server list :unsure:

hello , it would be cool , if the user can choose the "ACCServer.exe" at itself , maybe i put it on any server where i haven't install steam , and can't use this tool !

Jeez i am impressed with this program ...unfortunately i can only use it in LAN because for some reason my ISP says they dont deal with multiplayer games and i have been trying to get a ping to show in the games list ........ I am in contasct with them on a daily basis but for some reason i cannot get it working on a normal server list :unsure:

Unfortunately some ISP are very restrictive in facilitating port forwarding and multiplayer connections.

Macchinista updated ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA) with a new update entry:

ACC server manager V 1.2

Feature:

- Added "Ignore Premature Disconnects" parameter
- Added "MetaData" parameter

Enhancements:

- Parameter "Register To Lobby" set by default to "On"
- Various graphic adjustments
- Changed "Software Activation" window

Bugs Fixed:

- Fixed a bug that did not allow to exceed 1440 seconds of setting in various parameters such as "Pit Window Length"

Read the rest of this update entry...

I would like to know how weather forecast works and if it can set to start rain after the race start, for example, start the race in dry condition and advance to rain, or the opposite, start rainning and evolve to dry.

How this can be set it up during server creation?

I would like to know how weather forecast works and if it can set to start rain after the race start, for example, start the race in dry condition and advance to rain, or the opposite, start rainning and evolve to dry.

How this can be set it up during server creation?

Hi, you can do this by setting the weather to randomness and then setting the various levels of cloudiness and rain.

For more information on how the weather behaves on ACC servers, you can consult the Kunos manual which explains the weather behavior very well.

You can find it by clicking on the "?" and then "Server Admin Handbook" in the ACC Server Manager menu bar

Server Admin Handbook.png

ACC server manager V 1.3

Feature:

- Added 'Export' button
- Added Unique Pit Box info and Private Slot Server for each circuit
- Added possibility to use Multiserver on the same PC (experimental)

Enhancements:

- Highlighting in red color for the 'Vital' parameters if they are not selected
- Server name in the application title bar
- Now the Start Server button is no longer bound to any open server, but only to the one that was started by the application to allow Multiserver management
- Automated...

Hi, it will be implemented in the next version that will be released next weekend (barring unforeseen events)

- Multi Server Manager Management:
Immagine.png

- Example of running multi server:

Immagine 2.png

ACC server manager V 1.4

Feature:

- Added 'Simracer Weather Conditions' setting
- Added 'Is Fixed Condition Qualification' setting
- Added 'Minimize to Tray' option

View attachment 474901

- Multyserver Manager added to manage and host multiple servers simultaneously on the same PC

View attachment 474902

Enhancement:

- Restricted opening the same process multiple times
- Extended automatic update system also for the multyserver

ciao volevo avere un'informazione per il server, noi siamo un team e abbiamo un nostro pc che fa da server, (nuc i7) vorrei sapere se e' possibile avviare il server su quella macchina senza avere steam e il gioco. eventualmente anche solo loggarsi su steam la prima volta per scaricare il dedicated server e poi sloggarsi. Attendo info grazie mille

ciao volevo avere un'informazione per il server, noi siamo un team e abbiamo un nostro pc che fa da server, (nuc i7) vorrei sapere se e' possibile avviare il server su quella macchina senza avere steam e il gioco. eventualmente anche solo loggarsi su steam la prima volta per scaricare il dedicated server e poi sloggarsi. Attendo info grazie mille
Ciao, si basta che sia installato ACC Dedicated Server da Steam.

Poi, anche se steam è chiuso, funziona ugualmente una volta installato.

L'unico "inconveniente" è che non aprendo mai Steam, ACC Dedicated Server non viene mai aggiornato, quindi devi ricordarti ogni tanto di aprire Steam e vedere se si aggiorna.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back