ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA)

Misc ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA) ACC Server Manager V 1.8.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ciao,

ho un problema, lancio l'eseguibile, ed ottengo un errore :

Seleziono la lingua e vado avanti
successivamente vengo bloccato da

Impossibile accedere al percorso di rete \server

ho provato mille combinazioni tra creazioni di cartelle e copia incolla..

il mio server di assetto corsa competizione scaricato su steam funziona
Ciao, il software viene eseguito su un PC oppure su una macchina virtuale o server esterno?

Hey Macchinista,

When I want to install the program it shows me that the "Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server" is apparently not installed. But it is guaranteed to be installed. Do you perhaps know what that could be?

Greetings Miesepammel

Hey Macchinista,

When I want to install the program it shows me that the "Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server" is apparently not installed. But it is guaranteed to be installed. Do you perhaps know what that could be?

Greetings Miesepammel
Hi, try uninstalling and reinstalling from Steam. You should solve it ;)

Hi, try uninstalling and reinstalling from Steam. You should solve it ;)

Thanks mate.

I have one last question and I hope that you can give me an helpful answer...

There is obviously the option of displaying the team name under the driver name. I've been looking for information for weeks now but this seems to be a well-kept secret.

I managed to change the driver information (first and last name, abbreviation, driver number and category) via the entry list.
I would also like to display the team names for myself and my boys.
Maybe someone knows how this works? I'm at my wits' end.

I uploaded a pic so you can see what I mean. I asked the server admin two or three times how to do it but he doesn't respond...

Greetings Miesepammel

Attachments

• 20231231_102329.jpg
    20231231_102329.jpg
    446.4 KB · Views: 26
Thanks mate.

I have one last question and I hope that you can give me an helpful answer...

There is obviously the option of displaying the team name under the driver name. I've been looking for information for weeks now but this seems to be a well-kept secret.

I managed to change the driver information (first and last name, abbreviation, driver number and category) via the entry list.
I would also like to display the team names for myself and my boys.
Maybe someone knows how this works? I'm at my wits' end.

I uploaded a pic so you can see what I mean. I asked the server admin two or three times how to do it but he doesn't respond...

Greetings Miesepammel
The name of the team comes from the cars.json. The only way to change it is to use custom livery. It has nothing to do with the entrylist / server settings.

Last edited:
Macchinista updated ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA) with a new update entry:

ACC Server Manager V 1.7.8

Features:

- Added the ability to export the tabs: "Best Laps", "Best Sectors" and "Penalties" to Excel

Enhancement:

- Added horizontal scroll bar for the "My Presets" list in case of very long names

Bug Fix:

- Fixed a bug that exported result times in an incorrect format to perform calculations on an Excel spreadsheet (thanks to Francesco for the report)

- Fixed a bug that did not save the bop.json file correctly for the Watkins Glen circuit (thanks to Daniel for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, reinstall "Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server" from the Steam library, and then install ACC Server Manager if you have any problems, please feel free to contact me.

View attachment 471178
Hi,
same issue here, can't install your Server Manager. However ACC is not installed with the Windows Steam Client. As it is on a dedicated server machine, Steam is not required and is not installed.
ACC Dedicated Server has been installed correctly via SteamCMD. The installation path is "D:\Program Files (x86)\SteamCMD\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server"
Does your installation detect ACC when it is installed with SteamCMD, or is it something else?

Hi,
same issue here, can't install your Server Manager. However ACC is not installed with the Windows Steam Client. As it is on a dedicated server machine, Steam is not required and is not installed.
ACC Dedicated Server has been installed correctly via SteamCMD. The installation path is "D:\Program Files (x86)\SteamCMD\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server"
Does your installation detect ACC when it is installed with SteamCMD, or is it something else?
Hi, it depends if SteamCMD creates the registry key for "Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server". If this is not done, the ACC Server Manager installer will not be able to perform the installation.

Hi, what is the key it looks for?
Never mind ....
I created registry key "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 1430110" and modified the values in it, then your Server Manager will install.
Now I just have to work out if it was worth my effort ....

Never mind ....
I created registry key "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 1430110" and modified the values in it, then your Server Manager will install.
Now I just have to work out if it was worth my effort ....
It should work! ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes