ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA)

Misc ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA) ACC Server Manager V 1.8.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
At the moment the only way to update the "accserver.exe" file (from ACC Server Manager), is to open one by one the servers you created from the Multiserver section.

However, once you update the accserver.exe file from steam, you can copy this file to all the folders of your secondary servers also manually and it works without problems.

You just have to take care to update from steam "accserver.exe" and then copy it from the default folder (usually C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server \ server \ accserver.exe), in the folders of your secondary servers.
Thanks - works fine :)

Macchinista submitted a new resource:

ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA) - acc server manager, server manager, assetto corsa competizione server, dedicated server, host server

Read more about this resource...
Good morning,
I purchased your software back in 2021. I would like to reinstall it on a different pc in order
to reduce the load of running apps on my race pc. Is there an easy way to move it?
I have installed ACC server software from steam and downloaded your software.
Now when I try to set it up, it wants me to go thru the donate process again.
Anyway, please let me know if there's a good way to do this...
Thanks

Good morning,
I purchased your software back in 2021. I would like to reinstall it on a different pc in order
to reduce the load of running apps on my race pc. Is there an easy way to move it?
I have installed ACC server software from steam and downloaded your software.
Now when I try to set it up, it wants me to go thru the donate process again.
Anyway, please let me know if there's a good way to do this...
Thanks
Hi Greg, send me the new code generated on the email: accservermanager@gmail.com and I will send you a new activation code!

Hi Macchinista - I have been using your excellent Server Manager for a long time, and I love it.

I have a few things to consider for future releases:

A Web based interface to controle all the servers (multi server) running or not running. Possibility to stop/start servers - and to change settings events entryliste etc.

This will take the load from one single person in a community like ours I Nordic eRacing ACC.

For this to work, the servers Amy need to be run as services.

I do this already - I use a small utility to this it is called (NSSM: The Non-Sucking Service Manager)

I was inspired by an already existing tool - called "webacc" found on GitHub (https://github.com/assetto-corsa-web/accweb).

I know this is a lot - but hey - if we are not going forward - we aren't going anywhere ;-)

Best regards

FredeFix

Macchinista updated ACC Server Manager (ENG-ITA) with a new update entry:

ACC Server Manager V 1.7.2

Features:
- Added Real-time Weather, for Scheduled Events
View attachment 627446

- Added Weather Forecast every 2 hours for 5 days
View attachment 627447

Enhancement:
- Scheduled events are automatically sorted by time and date

Bug Fix:
- Fixed a bug in real-time weather management in some weather conditions

- Fixed a bug that didn't allow saving sessions with start time at 00:00

- Fixed a bug that didn't allow you to enter events scheduled for next year

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi chris06, this doesn't depend on the ACC Server Manager, but on how you set up your router/firewall. Make sure that you have opened the TCP and UDP ports (that you entered in ACC Server Manager) in your router, and that you have given all permissions in the windows firewall for the accServer.exe process

Hi Matteo. This feature is already implemented in ACC Server Manager.

By selecting a result file in the "Result" tab and clicking on the button: "Result Detail / Advanced Options", you will find the Invert grid checkbox.

View attachment 562671

Once the option is ticked, you can click on the set grid in entry list button (obviously the entry list loaded in the specific tab must match the selected result file).

The positions will thus be set in the entry list inverted with respect to the selected result file.
Hello Machinist.
First of all congratulations for your great work! Going back to the question, where is the inverted list stored or how do I get the game to recognize it?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.3%