ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm unsure what they change in the W11 update. Is your server installed in a system folder like C:\Program Files?
Windows can be a bit problematic when trying to write files to system folders. Would recommend installing it on a another hard drive if possible.
The ACC server and your software are both installed in the same folder. In D:\games

Could you advise where on the application I would put this Json file as an entry list?

Thanks for your quick response
Untitled-1.jpg

Download the entry list to where ever and enter the path to the file in the marked textbox (or use the Browse button). This will override the default entry list stored in the cfg-folder.

PS. If you hover over the controls in the app you will get a tooltip help as shown above.

Hello! I have a problem, I see my server in LAN but when I search online servers for others to join, they do not find the server, please help me because I look a lot but I do not find the solution:'( (loopback board enabled)

1669820345247.png

1669820296351.png

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been answered earlier in the thread (couldn't find a thread search option).
Can you increase Time Scale (multiplier) beyond 24x ? Or is that a server limit?
The offline game goes up to 48x
I tried editing the event.json, but Server GUI threw up an error.
==========
UPDATE
=========
I think I have answered my own question, I tried running accserver.exe using event.json edited to 48x multiplier, but the server defaulted to 24x
.... ah well, never mind.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been answered earlier in the thread (couldn't find a thread search option).
Can you increase Time Scale (multiplier) beyond 24x ? Or is that a server limit?
The offline game goes up to 48x
I tried editing the event.json, but Server GUI threw up an error.
==========
UPDATE
=========
I think I have answered my own question, I tried running accserver.exe using event.json edited to 48x multiplier, but the server defaulted to 24x
.... ah well, never mind.
That's what I expected reading the handbook, thanks for trying it out.
tzn0OKZ.png

Hey there. First, I want to thank you for making this. It is amazing! I got it setup fairly easy, but can't seem to get more than 24 spots available for the server. It running on my PC and I have changed the max connections to 50 and max car slots to 40. The server still only shows 24 spots available. Does anyone know how to fix that?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.