ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi guys, I have created a server but nobody can get in beacuase it's a LAN server, how can I make it an open lobby server?

When I look for public lobby
1666429151410.png

When I look for LAN servers
1666429248235.png

Thanks for the help

Is this open source? If it is I would like to contribute and fix an annoying bug. The bug is : Whenever I hover my mouse to `Sessions` grid view it throws the error in the attachment image, it is impossible to edit the last row bug is always happening and reproducible on my side.

Attachments

• Annotation 2022-10-25 232446.png
    Annotation 2022-10-25 232446.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 41
Has anyone seen this error before?

1666743793600.png

I have server installed to this path C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione\server

I have unistalled and re-installed server a few times and I still get the same error.

I am on Win 11 Pro Version: 22H2

I'm running this server on Windows 11.

3 weeks ago was the last time I've used it. It worked without issues. But since today, the console launches outside of this server. The server software get's unresponsive behind this window.

So normally it launches in the console window. The "start server" button does not change to "stop server", when I click it. When I close the external console window, I get an error: process closed, the asked information not available (translated).

Maybe the last windows 11 update screwed this.

For the rest it seems to work.

Norton keeps removing the file saying it's a Heuristic virus ever since 1.4 update. I have tried every few weeks to see if it changes but it doesn't. Thanks for making it a virus.........
Or maybe it isn't actually a virus?
Virustotal is currently showing 2 out of 65 AV vendors flagging the file as malicious. That smells pretty strongly of false positive to me...

HI and thanks for this great tool. I've had a quick search but can't find anything about adding AI. Is it possible?
cheers,
Bryan

Hello, i have a problem with my ACC server.

No one can see my server at multipalyer, but i can join.
After starting the server the Dedicated Server-GUI Consol writes:

TCP connect returns: -1
==ERR: RegisterToLobby TCP connection failed, couldn't connect to the lobby server
TCP connect returns: 0

Is that my actuall error? or is it something else?
Does anybody know how to fix that?

Edit:
You need to turn off the firewall.

Last edited:
I'm running this server on Windows 11.

3 weeks ago was the last time I've used it. It worked without issues. But since today, the console launches outside of this server. The server software get's unresponsive behind this window.

So normally it launches in the console window. The "start server" button does not change to "stop server", when I click it. When I close the external console window, I get an error: process closed, the asked information not available (translated).

Maybe the last windows 11 update screwed this.

For the rest it seems to work.
Exactly the same for me, but if I leave it a while, the server still launches and runs, but I can't stop the server without closing the console and thee GUI.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.