ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
@SnowyMano Those error messages are not uncommon and I think they should be labeled as INFO or WARNING instead of ERROR, but that's on Kunos and nothing I can do about it.

People say that their servers are running fine even with those messages so ignore them for now and try to run a race or 2 and see if it works.

what is RC?
It stands for release client, a client just for testing before I release it officially.

I placed it and the .exe file Along the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server Yes, exactly, without moving further to the server folder...
That's really strange as this shouldn't work at all lol, but if it works for you then go for it :)

Martin Vindis submitted a new resource:

ACC Dedicated Server GUI - No more Json file editing

Read more about this resource...

@Tirex @SnowyMano @AKSRT @beerslayer I can't seem to replicate the issue but there is clearly something going on so I tried to change the target framework to 4.5.

Do you mind downloading the RC here and come back to me with results before I push this release?

If this doesn't work I will have to take a deeper looks in to it during the weekend when I have more time.
Gday again Martin,
Thanks for the quick reply, your RC1 update has fixed the .NET issue, I removed old GUI.exe and replaced with your RC1.exe, all errors have gone and race servers are back to normal operation.
Seems Windows rolled out some sort of .NET fix/update over night, causing your software to fail maybe ??

For your reference ive included a grab of the error it was throwing before your RC1 rectified.
Many thanks ..

<MArk

Attachments

• dot_net_error.jpg
    dot_net_error.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 59
@Tirex @SnowyMano @AKSRT @beerslayer Кажется, я не понимаю повторить проблему, но явно что-то происходит, поэтому я попытался изменить целевую структуру на 4.5.

Не возражаете ли вы загрузить RC здесь и вернуться ко мне с результатами, прежде чем я выпущу этот релиз?

Если это не сработает, мне придется более подробно изучить это на выходных, когда у меня будет больше времени.

Это означает релизный клиент, клиент только для тестирования, прежде чем я официально выпущу его.

Это действительно странно, так как это вообще не должно работать, лол, но если это работает для вас, тогда дерзайте.:)
Thanks a lot for the quick help! So error messages can be ignored.

It stands for release client, a client just for testing before I release it officially.

That's really strange as this shouldn't work at all lol, but if it works for you then go for it :)

Hi again! Do you have instructions for using entrylist? When I register myself in the list, I can’t log into my server, it tells me that the password is not correct. After I remove the password, they write to me that the server is full. In the entrylist I entered only myself specifically to check. Steam id And everything else was spelled out correctly. Erasing the password did not solve the problem. I could not log in - the server is full.

Thnx Martin, but the RC did not work. I solved it as follows:

Run GUI.Exe
doing all the settings and start server klicking the button
an empty entrylist.json is produced
stop the server
put my own entrylist.json in the config folder
start the server with the accserver.exe not with the button of the GUI. (otherweise my entrylist is owerwritten again)
The server has all settings of the GUI incl. my entrylist.json

Thnx Martin, but the RC did not work. I solved it as follows:

Run GUI.Exe
doing all the settings and start server klicking the button
an empty entrylist.json is produced
stop the server
put my own entrylist.json in the config folder
start the server with the accserver.exe not with the button of the GUI. (otherweise my entrylist is owerwritten again)
The server has all settings of the GUI incl. my entrylist.json
So this issue is only on your league server and not your own PC?

So this issue is only on your league server and not your own PC?
I think I'm getting the same issue, we're running an enduro league (driver swaps needed) and when I enter the entry list (in the entrylist.json) and start the server (via the app) it seems to wipe the entry list.

Just tested the above and entering the entry list as above and just running the ACC Server.exe and it keeps the entry list.

Is the entry list panel meant to pull in the details from the entry list .json?

Cheers,
Chris

No, as it works on my PC the entrylist.json in the config folder is listed with all cars etc. no further action.
and that was too in the former version of the GUI App , even on the league server

Last edited:
Hi someone can explain me the difference between entry bank and entry list?
I really don t get it
Thanks in advance
Ok i got it myself thanks anyway

Last edited:
Loving this, thanks so much ! BUT, as of today 7/9/2022 for the 1st time, server goes up as usual, i can enter, but friends see the server but get an error. No pwd required so not that. Any ideas ? "connection to the server cannot be established"

Problem solved. Apparently when my skyhub lost connection for an hour or so, it deleted the port forwarding rules i had set, so i had to enter them all again :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hey Martin,
Program has been flawless up until yesterday.
Windows Security/AV has now flagged and quarantined the exe as : Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml

Thought you'd want to know,
ive just reversed the quarantine as a false positive and all is fine..

Cheers Mark

Hello, can you please fix an issue, when I`m trying to edit entrylist file (working just added/exported from another location), where no "customCar": provided, ACC Dedicated Server GUI popups error, and then I found this line in entrylist.json "customCar": null,
So I need manually change null to "0", to get working file.
Error and original entrylist in attachment.
Thank you!

Attachments

• entrylist.json
    274 bytes · Views: 42
Little problem:
Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server\
Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server\server

Still doesn't work :(

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 48

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No