ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
RPM LED's yes...flag LED's no. I asked about this a while ago, Ensi hasn't initiated support for a 20 LED display yet to my knowledge...
How did you get the RPM leds to work, out of curiosity? I enabled 16 leds in the plugin, but testing the LEDs doesn't give me anything in Simbhub or the dash itself. I'm wondering if I'm missing something.

How did you get the RPM leds to work, out of curiosity? I enabled 16 leds in the plugin, but testing the LEDs doesn't give me anything in Simbhub or the dash itself. I'm wondering if I'm missing something.
I too had this dash you have to shift the start of the LEDs, if I'm not mistaken I had put the LEDs starting from 16

The M4 GT4 dash constantly shows a low fuel warning, although the fuel level is displayed correctly, just like in game. Drove it on the stock aggressive setup with the 62 liters that has.

On then Audi the pit limiter lights are out of line a led.... This is with the 24 led setup.
Revs are normal, as seen in the pics.

Attachments

• IMG_20220403_162139.jpg
    IMG_20220403_162139.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_20220403_162204.jpg
    IMG_20220403_162204.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 100
sorry but for arduino led there is an update for the new dashboards of the latest dlc, on the new cars they don't work yet. there is some info about it

I'm having an issue with the audio feedback (shift point). Every time I go back out on track the RPM offset gets reset for individual gears. On the McLaren it defaults back to +400 for all gears every time I drive no matter how many times I change it and save my settings.

Has anyone else had this issue and know of a fix?

OK But the dash does not open when I select the M2CS. Maybe is because I was using the complete set on my USBD480 configuration and on the complete set the M2CS is indeed NOT present. It is present only on the Light Cup set 1.1. Can I copy the M2CS from the Lite CUP Set 1.1 into the complete set or you will get a hotfix for this ? Thanks for the reply

Ensi,

Love your work! Also you're always updating the dash as soon as a major ACC comes out and I'm sure we all appreciate it!

I had a feature request, not sure if it's easy enough to implement but it's an "update" to an existing one.

For those of us fortunate enough to have a tablet, I was wondering if the you'd be able to make the Lumirank/RaceLogic/Tire PSI screen where you can adjust the size of each (right now I am able to drag them but not adjust, maybe I didn't look deep enough..)

The reason is I don't normally use the Tire PSI on that screen but if I could resize the Lumirank and RaceLogic, I could fit both on the tablet at almost full size!

Appreciate the work!

Hi, I installed the app from the download here and connected my phone. I see ACC-CDS as The Complete Set listed in Dash Studio and it works well.

However, I can't select any second screen using the phone menu. Any ideas?

добрый день! В первую очередь хочу поблагодарить Ensi Ferum - за прекрасную работу, которую он делает для нас уже много лет! У меня есть два вопроса, если можно ответить буду очень благодарен! почему бы вам не сделать 20 светодиодов? ведь реально на том же ДДУ 10 от Боша 20 (+1) светодиодов???

вы планируете добавить версию с 20 светодиодами - ведь многие делают ДД 10 где 20 светодиодов??

Как передать карту освещения на 20 светодиодов в приложении - большое спасибо за ответы на ваши вопросы

Еще раз большое спасибо - куда я могу отправить вам пожертвование, чтобы поблагодарить вас - спасибо

Attachments

• дду.jpg
    дду.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 81
  • NIITbhoIcHfSiKxOoq4RLRJ_SyGVuWCxpQ8MSvj5Q5TETUCFxH-iNSuJPINCxmzjk7b3T_zPruKikrDF24BQcIW9.jpg
    NIITbhoIcHfSiKxOoq4RLRJ_SyGVuWCxpQ8MSvj5Q5TETUCFxH-iNSuJPINCxmzjk7b3T_zPruKikrDF24BQcIW9.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Hi i need help, just update to the latest version 2.2.2 the dash keep on reconnecting from my iphone/ipad. How do i solved this. The other default dash working fine.

Last edited:
On then Audi the pit limiter lights are out of line a led.... This is with the 24 led setup.
Revs are normal, as seen in the pics.

Hi. I see in your picture a display with times for last lap, best lap, car ahead, car behind. Did you DIY that display yourself? If so, can you point me to where can I see the components. If you bought it, can you post a link, please?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%