ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Was trying to use the M2CS dash but it does not show. I also checked the folder for the cup dash where it should be located, and i don't seem to see any M2CS.. only M4GT3. Can't seem to get the new cars to work. Maybe some bug that needs to be addressed. Thanks

Attachments

• ACC DAsh.JPG
    ACC DAsh.JPG
    290.2 KB · Views: 93
Ensi Ferrum updated ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set with a new update entry:

Small Service

Audi R8 LMS Evo II GT3 2022 needed a little love, the car was always a bit behind (Laps corrected in the Complete Set)

Troubleshooting guide:
After installation, make sure you have the following files (in C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\) and folders (in C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\DashTemplates\)

Files:
  • EnsiFerrum.ACCCDS.dll
  • EnsiFerrum.ACCSharedMemory.dll
  • ACCCarsList.xml
Folders:
  • ACC-CDS - 2nd Screen...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Was trying to use the M2CS dash but it does not show. I also checked the folder for the cup dash where it should be located, and i don't seem to see any M2CS.. only M4GT3. Can't seem to get the new cars to work. Maybe some bug that needs to be addressed. Thanks

The M2 CS has no dedicated Dash. The car uses the same Dash as the M4.

I upgraded SimHub, downloaded new set.

I have the files in SimHub. (EnsiFerrum.ACCCDS.dll, EnsiFerrum.ACCSharedMemory.dll and ACCCarsList.xml). I also have all the Folders.
I see plugin in Settings / PlugIns. But I don't see it in "Additional Plugins".

In log there is:

---
[2022-03-26 14:47:30,631] INFO - Creating EnsiFerrum.ACCCDS.EnsiFerrumACCCDS plugin [2022-03-26 14:47:30,661] ERROR - System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at EnsiFerrum.ACCCDS.ACCCDS_Main.GetAudibleFeedbackData() at EnsiFerrum.ACCCDS.ACCCDS_Main..ctor() at EnsiFerrum.ACCCDS.EnsiFerrumACCCDS..ctor() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck) at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark) at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark) at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic) at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type) at SimHub.Plugins.PluginManager.<InitPluginManager>d__47.MoveNext()
---

I hope it helps. If didn't find anything else in Log or I missed it.

I have the files in SimHub. (EnsiFerrum.ACCCDS.dll, EnsiFerrum.ACCSharedMemory.dll and ACCCarsList.xml). I also have all the Folders.

In log there is:

---
[2022-03-26 14:47:30,631] INFO - Creating EnsiFerrum.ACCCDS.EnsiFerrumACCCDS plugin [2022-03-26 14:47:30,661] ERROR - System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at EnsiFerrum.ACCCDS.ACCCDS_Main.GetAudibleFeedbackData() at EnsiFerrum.ACCCDS.ACCCDS_Main..ctor() at EnsiFerrum.ACCCDS.EnsiFerrumACCCDS..ctor() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck) at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark) at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark) at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic) at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type) at SimHub.Plugins.PluginManager.<InitPluginManager>d__47.MoveNext()
---

What you can try:
  1. Close Simhub (Double check!)
  2. Open File Explorer, goto C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub
  3. Look for ACCCarsList.xml, Rename it to e.g. OLD_ACCCarsList.xml
  4. Start the Installer, select repair
  5. After finishing repair, start SimHub

Since I need to use ACC-CDS v1.5 for some instances and v2.0 for others (don't ask) I do uninstall-install these versions from time to time and I get such behaviour if uninstall or install (or both) process goes wrong somehow.

If what Ensi says (close SimHub (make sure it's not hidden in tray), uninstall ALL instances of ACC-CDS , restart, install the new one (maybe restart), run SimHub) doesn't work but you do have all the DLLs in place then go to SimHub > Settings > Plugins tab at the top and scroll the list until D-E-F, Ensi Ferrum ACC Plugin should be there.
Look closely if:
1. it is Enabled, if it's not then enable it obviously,
2. there are any older versions left on the list somehow, AFAIK this would mean you have a copy of one of Ensi's DLLs - delete it then.
Sometimes I have to repeat the whole process but eventually I always get it working perfectly.

If someone is missing any of the DLLs make sure to DISABLE antivirus live protection. Yes I know people mention this and even more people ignore it because they never had issues but believe me I had maybe 3 cases since 2000s when antivirus SILENTLY deleted a DLL during install.

Okay, so for those having the ACC is not enabled in games issue. I did a complete uninstall of CDS, and reboot. After rebooting, I reinstalled the latest version of CDS, and that seems to have fixed the issue. A bit of a pain, but it worked.

What LEDs are you talking about?
Arduino LEDs?
Precision Sim Engeneering DDU LEDs?
My dash have arduino leds, the leds don’t work only in the m2, Audi Evo2, Porsche cup, Ferrari challenge, lambo ST, with the profile created by the dash supplier the LEDs work, he too cannot make the LEDs with Acc cds work on new cars

Last edited:
To people having problems:

I tried to uninstall the Dashset and I was getting process errors (discord, opera, and 2 something_we_helpers.exe) during the uninstallation. So I went to safe mode. msconfig.exe. Reboot to save mode. Uninstall ACC CDS. msconfig.exe reboot normally. Then I reinstalled the dashset, rebooted the PC, and voila, everything works as it should.

What you can try:
  1. Close Simhub (Double check!)
  2. Open File Explorer, goto C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub
  3. Look for ACCCarsList.xml, Rename it to e.g. OLD_ACCCarsList.xml
  4. Start the Installer, select repair
  5. After finishing repair, start SimHub
Hi,
Thx for the great work and the new package. Unfortunately the method of renaming and deleting is not working. Still "ACC is not enabled in Games" error. Deinstalled and installed Simhub and your package. No other packages from you in settings / apps.
Only in available dashboards in Simhub there is complete set v2.2 and second screen v1.3. i can delete 1.3 but after repair it´s there again. No tab in additional plugins, although there is your plugin enabled in settings / plugins.
any ideas?

thx a lot

My dash have arduino leds, the leds don’t work only in the m2, Audi Evo2, Porsche cup, Ferrari challenge, lambo ST, with the profile created by the dash supplier the LEDs work, he too cannot make the LEDs with Acc cds work on new cars
Under "Arduino - RGB LEDs", you can see that the logic to detect the cars is based on 'if car is X, use this LED pattern' for EACH car.

There is no check in the current version that says 'if car is Audi EVO 2' , for example, so it doesn't load an LED pattern.

You'll have to wait for an update from @Ensi Ferrum or add your own logic and pattern

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back