ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
The ACC 1.9 update has sadly broken a lot of the ncalc code that means the led profiles used to support these dashes no longer work
1f62d.png

I look forward to the new update, I hope you do us that huge favor, until I update the dashboards I won't be able to test the new cars. Thank you for your great work

Is there an iRacing equivalent to this? I tried Yoep de Ligts and his LED profiles are fantastic, but the dashboards don’t look as good or the same, so was hoping for something at this level.

• Deleted member 6919

Yeh theres alot of stuff that has stopped working not just led profiles, ie brake pressure/steering angle and so on list is long..

So after starting too many races with a accidental blank dash I decided to do something about it. I altered this masterful dash (ACC CDS) with the 4 new cars (720s, 992gt3RS, Lamb gt3 evo2, Ferrari 296) - made by Roscoe_PikoTrain's and converting them to widgets and adding new visibility variables for each car/dash. Simple enough..

Another strategy would be to just take the M4 GT3 dash and clone it 4 times and do the same - as it has all the info needed. Stop gap for sure.

If anyone wants some help with this while we wait - send me a message

Just a thought as we wait

Last edited:
I can't get the RPM audio from Simhub to work. I'm not sure if it's a config issue with this, or something else on my end. Does anyone have any quick suggestions? I'd love to get an audible while in VR.

for some reason i can't install it. it always gets an error message when copying fonts. it has no access to the folder... C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub
No clue why i can install other templates and all stuff works
can you maybe provide a non installer version?

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea